Eighteen

Baekhyun's POV

The next day, I wake up and realise I'm not on the sofa anymore. I'm in Chanyeols bed.

I sit up and look around the room. It's Chanyeols room but no Chanyeol himself. The other side of the bed was crinkled and messy as though someone was there, so I suspected Chanyeol had slept with me too. I felt my face heat up.

Pushing off the quilts on top of me, I get out of his bed and make my way out of the room, rubbing my eyes while doing so.

"Channie?" I called with a yawn.

There was no answer.

"Where is he?" I pouted. I continued to look around his house to find him. He wasn't in any room, so where was he?

After giving up looking for him, I grumpily make my way to the kitchen and make a drink for myself. I pull out a glass from his cupboard and pour some orange juice into it.
As I sit down at the island, my eye catches something amongst the items in the middle of the table.

I reach out and slide it towards me. A crumpled piece of paper. But it wasn't just that, upon the paper was someone's phone number, messy as though someone had quickly scribbled it down.

I knew for sure that wasn't my number.

I didn't think it was Chanyeols either.

"Who's phone number is this?" I asked myself.

When I heard the front door open and footsteps walk through, I automatically pick up the phone number and hold it in my hand underneath the table.

I wish I hadn't.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeols voice called.

I stood up and skipped around the corner. There Chanyeol stood with a plastic bag in his hand, and a grin on his face.

"Good morning gorgeous" he said.

"Morning" i said sweetly as i gave Chanyeol a hug. "Where were you?"

With his free hand, Chanyeol petted the top of my head. "I went to pick up some groceries while you were sleeping" he said as he held up the plastic bag.

"Ahh" was all I said.

"Why? Did you miss me?"

I whacked him on the arm before letting go. "I was just wondering"

"Well I'm back now, let's eat breakfast"

I nodded and watched Chanyeol walk to the kitchen and unpack the shopping. "I'm just going to freshen up" I said with a small smile.

Chanyeol hummed ok and I quickly ran to the bedroom. Quietly shutting the door, I look at the number written on the piece of paper once more. I frown because I start getting worrying thoughts in my head. I pray to god that my doubts aren't true, and maybe I'm just being silly. Maybe it's just one of his family members, a friend, nothing else.

I shake my head as though it would get rid of all the unwanted thoughts in my head before shoving the piece of paper in my pocket. I move to the bathroom and wash my face.

When I come back out I see Chanyeol rummaging around on the island table, eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, feeling a little uneasy. "Did you lose something?"

Chanyeol stopped and turn around to me , his face relaxing a bit. He smiled. "Nothing, just tidying up"

***

Howdy!! I'm back!!!

God I'm
So sorry for such a lonnnggggg wait

I'm sorry I left you all for so long :((((((

And I know this is a short chapter but I promise more will come!

I can't thank you enough for sticking with me, you're all so kind and wonderful

Thank you everyone who has voted and commented and adding this to reading lists and everything

It means a lot thank you very muchhh

I hope you are ready for the next chapter! I will be back soon!!