Six

Baekhyun's POV:

In the end I had to call Chen to move his arse and come and help me carry this damn shopping. I was waiting for his over half an hour and when he finally came out the main doors, he laughed at me for breaking the shopping bag. Boy, he didn't know what an awful experience I had to go through just for him.

As soon as I got into our apartment and put away the shopping, i immediately went to my (or I guess our) bedroom and closed the door. Hoping Chen wouldnt get too suspicious, I began to look for a mirror of any kind. Since we had only just moved in, the walls an decorations were pretty bare as you can imagine. There was only one mirror in the apartment and that was in the hall, but do you really think I would apply eyeliner right in front of my best friend?

"I put a small one in here I'm sure" I said trying to keep my voice low while rummaging through my bags. What? I always keep a mirror handy. Just incase I see someone good looking and I want to look my finest. I thought that was obvious.

After moments of throwing out crap from my bag my fingers felt the cool metal shaped in a circle. I pulled it out and held it up so I could see my eyes.
Then, with the eyeliner pencil I moved it closer towards my eye—my hand slightly shaking.

'I'mgoingtomessthisup'

Honestly I wasn't sure where to start first. Pressing the pencil on my eyelid while attempting to make a neat and fine line was a task—I keep blinking and it smudged in some places but I was glad that it would wipe off easily.

I had finished the first eye (after for what seemed like houurrrss) and examined it in the mirror. Not to brag or anything but... You could say I must have been a natural.

I guess it was from watching those videos on 'HOW TO APPLY EYELINER FOR THE FIRST TIME'...

How I was going to face Chen like this I did not know.
'Maybe I should just rub i—'

"Baek Baek Baek!"

'Too late'

Chen had already barged in, sending the door crashing in to the wall. I lowered my head before he could see—I didn't think he noticed.

"Baek! Come quick!" This is when I lift my head slightly—I was curious to what was happening.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Of course I was wrong. "There's —Oh wow. You look different" Chen was grinning, now standing with on foot on its heel, arms crossed and head tilted to the side. He slowly nodded in approval. "Nice. I like it."

This truly was quite embarrassing. Well at least I must check Chanyeol's definition of gay: i sit cross legged and I'm wearing makeup. "Just carry on, what were you about to say?"

"Oh yeah, there's this guy at our door and he wants to use one of our phones."

"What why?"

"I dunno. He says he needs to call someone urgently but he's kinda locked himself out of his room and he left his phone inside. What do I do?"

"How am I suppose to know?" I said as I got up, dropping the eyeliner pencil and mirror on the bed and exited the bedroom with my roommate following me. Once I got to our door I was greeted with a smile by a boy more or less my height. He looked younger than me but not that mattered. For some reason he almost reminded me of a cat.

"Hi" the boy said who was still waiting at the door but also looked anxious—maybe that stupid scenario actually did happy. However the boy still managed a smile.