Eleven

Baekhyun's POV

"What a jerk" I spat. "Just because he's rich, he thinks he can do anything"

I saw Chen looked down to his hands as sat next to me on the bed. I could tell he felt awkward, not knowing what to say to me. But that was ok; I just needed someone to rant to.

"Can't keep quiet,can he?" I continued "should have never gone out with him- bet he just causes trouble whoever he's with"

"Baek, it wasn't that bad, I've gotten worse from other people. I just wasn't clear enough and clearly he got jealous."

I scoffed and shook my head. "He spoke to you like you were a piece of crap. How can I not get annoyed at that? Not to mention he was also rude to our neighbour—he probably doesn't even want to visit us anymore because of Chanyeol"

Both Chen and I stayed silent for a moment.

Then I thought about how it was only a few hours earlier that I was kissing Chanyeol by the side of his car. No—he kissed me of course—'what was I thinking?' .
I mean it wasn't really my fault surely, he cornered me, trapped me. It wasn't fair!

But... As much as I hate the guy—want to hate him, there is another feeling at the back of my Brain,my heart where I strangely wanted to do it again. Kiss him again? Ridiculous isn't it!
"Such a jerk" I repeated myself thinking of all the stress he's giving me.

"Chen, he kissed me" i said almost laughing as if it's funny.

The silence soon came to an end. "Uwaaa! Baek you did good!"
I gave him a look and he tried to contain his giggling. "You kissed back right?"

I hesitated "kind of, you could say that.."

"Oooh! Byunnie!" Chen threw his arm around me and squeezed me to his side. I begin to laugh even though I thought this whole situation was crazy.
I thought it was odd that Chen actually still supported this even though Chanyeol was fricken rude.
"You don't let just anyone near you, let alone kiss you! Surely this is a sign, eh?"

"Oh shut up" I replied and tug his arm off me and stood up. I pace around the room suddenly feeling nervous—what is I did sort of actually like chanyeol in...some way? It's not that I didn't want to–well no it was because I didn't want to. He's been with probably thousands of people from both sexes and he talks about them as if... he doesn't care? Are they nothing to him? He's all about his one night stands. I am not.

I will most definitely not be with him if he thinks he can just fool around with me like that!

"Even if I did... did like hi— how am I sure he even likes me the same way?!" I exclaim.
"He's been with many people! He's confident—what if he's acting to try get me in his bedroom?!"

"You think he's doing that?" Chen asked frowning.

"I don't know!" I whine even more and stop pacing back and forth. "That's the thing, I don't know! I stay away from these people! I've never been with someone like this before and it's freaking me out."

"Calm down, it's fine. Maybe he actually likes you.. you know,for real?"
Chen pulled me back down to the bed and I lay down on my back frowning. I wanted to believe that My best friend said, but I couldn't.

"Sure" I scoffed once more.

Chanyeol's POV

"Unbelievable" I flouted. The tv was blaring right in front of my eyes, loud and clear, while I was paying no attention to it at all. I didn't care for this stupid crime drama, I just put it on as a distraction.
"Calling me...." I trail off with my words. "He's the... "

'He's driving me insane'

"Why the hell did he kiss me back if he liked someone else?!" I was home alone and now I'm talking to myself. I Blame Byun Baekhyun.
"And his best friend?! What the hell? Who likes their bestfriend like that?"

I hate how I'm so worked up over this but I just couldn't help it. I really do think I am going insane. I mean it's not like I haven't been with someone before and felt something different. But that feeling didn't last long; I thought it was something when it clearly wasn't. A girl. One night turned into two months.  I really did enjoy her company and I thought maybe I had changed from my crap lifestyle of hooking up with people for a night. Although, I liked her, she clearly didn't like me back that way.

"I don't feel the same as I did when we first met. I'm sorry." She had said.

"it was fun being with you, but now the fun has gone, you know?"

"I can't be with you anymore"

"I've met someone else— he just seems like the right one for me"

"You understand right?"

That night I remember standing in front of her, listening to everything she said, hoping for some reason this was a joke. But I knew when I looked in her eyes that it wasn't; she was telling the truth.
I didn't cry or try to rip her hair out. Instead I started laughing under my breath.
"Get out" was what I replied with. And so she did. Being the confident and loud girl she was, she sighed, got up and left the building without any fuss. She wasn't one of those type of people which I thanked her for.

Ever since then I went back to playing around. It's not that I swore I would never get in to a proper relationship it's just that I'm always suspicious— it's hard to trust people.

As it began to give me a headache, I turned off the tv and threw the remote into the coffee table. Peace and quiet.
I sighed.

"Looks like I'll just have to find someone else then" I said finally before shuffling my body further down the sofa until I was lying down with my head on the arm. "Not like I care"