Three

Baekhyun's POV:

"This is not a bar!" I shouted over the blaring music. Strobe lights were flashing everywhere, almost blinding me completely, girls in tight leather skirts and crop tops were jumping to the beat of the music and even men with hair dripping with sweat were up on the dance floor. I wasn't claustrophobic, but even then I felt like I was so confined I couldn't breathe. The heat of the enclosed room was making me feel dizzy. I held onto chens leather jacket so I wouldn't loose him in the suffocating crowd.

I only just heard him when he replied with "since when did I say we were going to a bar?" Chen pulled me across the room until we reached the other end "well it has a small bar in it! Does this count?" He laughed and we sat down on the high stools as he asked for two drinks I had never heard of.

"Do you even know what you're ordering?" I leant closer to him and shouted towards his ears so he could hear me.

"Not really! But I'm up for an adventure!"

The music was already starting to hurt my ears. 'Couldn't they turn it down at least a tiny bit?'
It felt as though I was turning deaf already; I'm not used to this. At all.

There weren't as many people around the bar as there were on the dance floor so at least I had a bit of space. After examining the neon lit room, Chen poked me and handed me the brightly coloured drink he ordered. I looked at his and noticed he had the same thing.

Well if I died from poisoning, I knew this brat would have gone down with me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" I said before we both took the first sip together. The strange liquid tasted fruity and sweet which matched its appearance. Although it wasn't what I expected, I didn't want to admit that I liked it just yet.

"Omo! This is amazing!' Chen shouted already extremely hyped. "I want to dance! Come on!"

"Wha—no I'm fi—" before I finished my sentence I was being dragged to my feet and back into the crowd. Just what I wanted. Not. "Chen! I don't want to!" I tried to shout back but he didn't seem to hear. As we got into the centre of the dance floor, Chen copied the actions of the people next to us and began to jump.

I, however, still didn't want to. At least not yet. I stood still, getting pushed slightly by girls almost falling on top of me.

"Chen! I'm going back to sit down okay?" I tell him and he nods and carried on moving to the beat. Trying my best not to get lost, I search for the bar I had just been sitting at.

When I found our seats I sit and take my drink in hand. Just as I was about to take a sip, I realise I had left it without anyone there to watch over it. 'What if someone drugged it?'. I put it back down and slide it away sticking to the things my mother had always warned me about. 'I'm not falling for that trick'
I fan myself with my hand, hoping Chen would get bored soon so I could leave this stuffy place.

I attempt to keep my self occupied with something else for the time being. As I looked for something to do, I ended up just watching my surroundings.
This girl on the edge of the dance floor, close to me, was probably a bit too drunk; she had already fallen over four times in a row, another guy sat against the wall not far from me looked lifeless and also quite bored which made me wonder why he was here, this guy was trying to chat up this girl straight in front of me but the girl looked as though she was teasing him. Her dyed brown hair was hanging over her shoulders and her long dark eyelashes were fluttering as she sat  straight on her stool.
I couldn't see the guy next to her becuase she was blocking the way but occasionally the volume of the music lowered enough so I could hear a deep voice that could only belong to a man.