Ten

Chanyeol's POV

Who was this guy? Xiumin? What?
I Felt a wave of jealousy through my bones just for this one guy being here? Why was he here?

"I asked you who he was" I nudge Baekhyun with my arm as he continues to search in the cupboard for drinks. We were standing in the kitchen while his roommate and 'Xiumin' sat on the sofa.

Xiumin had said he was just about to leave when we were standing at the door, but somehow Chen convinced him to stay a little longer so they could chat all together. Fun. Just what I wanted. To be brutally honest I had forgotten Chen even existed let alone that he shared an apartment with Baekhyun.

"Shut up Chanyeol. If you're gonna stand there at least help me make drinks!"

Oh yeah, Baek wasn't the one to invite me in as you can tell, but his roommate did. Lucky that.

"You don't have to shout" i scoffed before collecting glasses for the juice he pulled out of the fridge.

Juice... I know, don't worry. Hot beverages would have been an improvement... I didn't bother saying anything and just watched him pour them in.

His hands skimmed mine a number of times and I smirked whenever Baekhyun quickly moved his hands away.

Once we were finished, between the two of us we took the drinks to the two on the sofa and handed them out before sitting down ourselves.

"So..." Baekhyun started. You could tell he felt a bit awkward. " how come you're here?" He asked Xiumin.

"Ah, well, Chen asked me if I wanted to come round" Xiumin smiled back.

"Oh, he did?" Baekhyun was trying really hard to sound natural. "That's nice of him." But it really wasn't working.

I began to laugh and he immediately shoots me a look.

"I cant believe you've been on a date with this guy?" Chen said, chuckling and looking surprised.

Before Baekhyun could speak, I but in, furrowing my eyebrows. "'This guy?'" I say. "Is there a problem with me?"

"What? I mean, no. It's just—Nevermind you won't understand" chen waves his hands. "It was just something between me and Byun" he laughs but that only made me more frustrated.

'What's with me today?'

"between you and Byun?"

"chanyeo-" Baekhyun starts.

"no, no go on. Tell me" Chen started to look a bit worried as he glanced over to baekhyun frequently. I was getting annoyed. It started out little but now his roommate only made me think he and Baekhyun had something more this friendship.

"honestly.." chen said uneasily. "its nothing."

"sure it isn't"

"maybe i should go, now?" Xiumin attracted everyones attention and stood up. Chen immediately did the same and nodded quickly. He showed Xiumin to the door (it wasnt like he couldn't find it but whatever)

Baekhyun leant towards me and whspered angrily saying: "You have a talent for making people uncomfortable, don't you?" and then stood up, setting his drink on the table and walking into another room that i guessed was their bedroom. I watched him as he stomped out.

To be very honest, I didn't expect Baekhyun to saying anything like that. He seemed really angry but then so did I only a few minutes ago. I cursed under my breath before deciding to follow Baekhyun to his bedroom.

The door was half closed and as i neared it i saw Baekhyun sitting on the edge of the bed. I pushed the door further open to reveal 'their' ( meaning Baekhyun and Chen ) bedroom.

"what the --?"

Baekhyun snapped his head up to me but i was too distracted at the giant queen sized bed, a double bed, a bed for two people, not a single bed, a bed for couples! "what are you doing in here? Don't you knock?!"

"this is your bed?!"

Baekhyun pulled a face as he follows my stare. "yes. whats that got to do with anything?" he asked. "now get out--"

"a bed that you share with your roommate?"

"Chen? of course who else is there in this apartment to share with?!"

"Why are you sharing the same bed?"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "why not? oh wait do you hear that?" he raised a finger to his ear and looks around the room as if hes searching for something before returning his gaze to me and cocks his head to the side, forcing a smile. "is that the sound of jealousy?"

"wha--"

"i think it is"

"Why would I be jealous of a hobbit?"

"oh i see what you did there, very, very funny. now if you would kindly get out that would be lovely."

"it will be my pleasure." I spat. I turned on my heels but didn't move, instead i stood facing away from him. " You 'like someone else', huh? I didn't expect him. What was I even thinking?"

And with that, I marched out of the bedroom and made my way to the apartment door. Chen was lingering around the wall, after he clearly heard all that had just been said. I don't bother looking at him as I swing the door open and slam it shut behind me.

For the rest of the night I sit with the tv on at home, holding a glass of soju that I brought on the way home from seeing Baekhyun. I felt so crap and half of it was because I was such an ass to the boy. I mean what the hell was that Hobbit comment for? His size was a perfect size. And don't get me started on his friends.. was there any need to even get angry at them? Well that doesn't mean im still not frustrated and hella annoyed, just not as much as i was before.

'God what the hell what i thinking?'

'i'm never this jealous.'

***

yay. was this chapter even any good? probably not lmao oh well.