Nine

Baekhyun's POV

"We're here" Chanyeol said bringing the car to a halt. I looked up from his phone and out the window to see a big luxurious house standing proudly in front of the car. I never knew a guy this age could own a huge ass house like this already... he must come from a good family.

I turn back to him "are you sure this is yours?" I laugh.

"Why would I lie?" He smirks before opening his car door and gets out. I follow his actions and follow him up to his front door.

Inside I was actually screaming. Do you want to know why? Because I was where I didn't want to be. Well I mean- i was the one who agreed to go back to his but I can't guarantee I really wanted to be there. After I said yes, I immediately regretted it and wished I was at home with my roommate, snuggled up on the sofa with some unhealthy food to devour between the two of us. But no! Instead I decided it would be a great idea to just let Chanyeol take me where he could do anything to me and I wouldn't be able to run away!

So stupid!

"Are you coming or not?"

"Huh?" I flinched slightly, realising I was getting carried away with my thoughts. I turn to Chanyeol who was already inside his hallway looking confused as to why I was still stood outside. "Oh.. y-yeah. Coming"

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. The house was so spacious already and I was only in the doorway! It was lovely and warm and modern looking—it looked like a designer home.
"Are you rich or something?' I blurt out without thinking too much.

"Well, my parents... yes" Chanyeol replied and guided me into his kitchen. "Drink?"

" ah—yes please."

Chanyeol gets out a large bottle of something ... alcoholic (?????.). I should learn more of this stuff from Chen because Chanyeol really could be giving me poison but I would just guess It to be alcohol. But nonetheless he poured me a glass and slid it across the table. I almost panicked and didn't stop it from sliding off the table but luckily, I caught it. I watched Chanyeol take a gulp from his glass before slowly raising my glass up to my mouth and took a sip. When I tilt my head back down I see Chanyeol staring at me.

"Why did you want me here?.." I mumbled.

'Why am I being so careless with my speech today?'

"Why would I not want you here?"

"What?"

Chanyeol simply carried on staring with a smile. It started to make me feel uncomfortable. "drink up" he said.

"I'm actually okay thanks.." I didn't want to drink any more so I slid the glass back to him. Chanyeol poured before shrugging and drinks the rest of what's left in my glass.

'Why did I agree to come here' i think as I turn away from him, making a face.
'This guy is going to drive me crazy'

When I heard his footsteps come closer I didn't expect Chanyeol to stand centimetres away from me.
He came from and stood so close to me it was like I barely had enough room to breathe. My back touched the table behind me and he pressed closer.

'Have I lost my words now?!'

I tried to think of an excuse to get out of this mess before he got any closer—if that was even possible!

"Y-you know what—" Chanyeol put his hands on the table behind me and leant closer. "I actually have things t-to do..."

"Really? So soon?" He raised an eyebrow.