Sixteen

Baekhyun's POV

"Oh" I say as I realise Chen was no longer home. "Where'd he go?"

"Who knows" Chanyeol replied back as he closed the front door before walking over to me. "But..." he started as he turned me around by my shoulders so I was now facing him. "What I do know is that maybe it's a good thing he's gone"

My mouth dropped as Chanyeol's eyebrow raised and a devilish smile grew upon his face.

"Don't you think?"

I didn't know exactly what he meant by that, but all different thoughts came into my head, making my face turn red.
"H-how about we watch tv?" I cursed myself that I stuttered before I slipped out of his grip and sat down on the sofa. My heart rate seemed to be speeding up by the second.

Chanyeol just smiled and moved closer. His legs barge through the middle of mine until he was standing right in front of me. His hand trailed down the side of my face before tilting my head to meet eyes with him. I couldn't help but chew on my lips nervously.

"W-why don't y-you sit down??" I tried again, desperately wanting Chanyeol to stop before this gets into a mess. God knows what Chanyeol was heading for, I certainly knew I wasn't experienced in this kind of thing and Chen would probably kill me if it happened on the sofa that he also has to sit on.

Chanyeol simply ignored me and continued to stare at my lips. His hands made their way down to my shoulders where he gently pushed me back on the sofa. He guided me until I was lying down and he was towering over me.

Soon Chanyeol was straddled over me, both of use tightly fitted on the sofa. The whole of Chanyeols body was pressed against me and it almost felt suffocatingly warm but I made no movement to push him off.

Maybe Chen won't be back for a while?

Maybe it's not the worst idea?

"Relax" Chanyeols deep voice made me shiver, his mouth now right next to my ear.

It was hard to relax when your heart is beating at incredible speeds.

Chanyeol brings his head up for a moment, before he moves down and connects his lips with mine.

Without thinking, my hands underneath him reached up and slid up to his neck where I pulled him deeper into the kiss. It suddenly felt like I couldn't get enough.

My hands then, seeming to have found a mind of their own, return to Chanyeols shirt where they began fumbling with the buttons.

It was almost embarrassing to think I was doing this but I was too lost in Chanyeols lips to care.

I was half way through Chanyeols buttons (and almost if the verge of loosing my breath) when the sound of the door unlocking was heard from the hallway. At first I didn't think Chanyeol heard as he didn't bother breaking the kids or even moving. So instead of playing with his shirt, I repeatedly hit him on the chest to get him to move.

"Chmmm-!!" I tried calling out before he finally pulled back and looked at me with a confused face.

"He's coming back! Quick, move!!" I shout in a very low voice and practically push Chanyeol off me. I feel guilty after he lands on the floor with an 'oof' but I had no time to say anything.
I stand up just as Chen comes walking in with a "Hello!! Baek you're home!"

"Yah!" Chanyeols voice appears as he rose to his feet with a frown pointing directly at me.

I almost wince after I see half of Chanyeols Bare chest is revealed. Worriedly, I look back to my best friend who's mouth had completely dropped to the floor. Chanyeol must have followed my gaze as I heard a small "oh" come from him.

Then to make matters even worse.

Minseok, our neighbour walked in.

"Why is it so quiet in...." he trailed off as he saw the situation before him.

"Baek..." Chen started. "Were you two about to do it on the couch?"

"E-eh? What, no! Wh-"

"Ah- That's so gross!! Ew!"

"No it's not like that!!!"

"It totally looked like that!"

"Chanyeol just button your shirt up for god sake and help me!"

"Why am I distracting you?"

"Yah!"

***

"So you guys didn't actually do it?"

"No! I've said this so many times!"

Chen held his hands up defensively. "Alright alright. I'm just asking for confirmation. I need to know whether I can ever sit on that sofa again, that's all"

"Chen!"

They were now sat around the kitchen table, clearing up the situation between the three of them. Minseok has left back to his apartment after Chen said maybe it was for the best, but I thought he looked uncomfortable anyway.

Chanyeol stayed, of course, and said he would help him clarify that nothing happened to make Chen feel better. But in reality he didn't really help at all.

"What do you have to say about this? " Chen narrowed his eyes on Chanyeol.

The taller sighed and rolled his eyes. "Look, nothing happened i assure you." Chen raised an eyebrow like he was interrogating him, trying to find the truth. "What? What else is there to say? I mean if you really want to know I would have happily gone further with Baekhyun if you hadn't—"

"Chanyeol! Shush!"

Chen's face soon changed as he stood up from his seat. "Right ok, that's it I believe you— just go somewhere else next time"
Then he scurried away into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Wow did you see how fast he ran away? That was gold."

"Oh my god"

While Chanyeol laughed, I covered my tomato red face.

***

Sorry for the long wait! I didn't mean to keep you waiting :((

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter