One

BaekHyuns POV

"Mom" I said for the 57th time. " I will be fine"

"I know, I know. I'm just making sure my baby won't get hurt. I need you to stay safe and stay in one piece okay?" My mother cupped my cheeks and looked me dead in the eyes.

The reason being that I was leaving home for a while to go to university in Seoul. And of course, like they always do, my mom was worrying. Sometimes I couldn't tell whether she actually wanted me to leave but then again why would she? My father stood behind her rolling his eyes on how much she overreacts. My dad was different to my mom—he was more laid back whereas my mom stressed over simple things but usually it was only because she wanted the best for me.

"Yes yes, I got it. It's not like I'm leaving you forever, I'll visit you after a few years. Or maybe sooner, who knows" I raised my hand up to hers and  pulled them off my face but not completely letting go. If I said I wasn't going to miss my parents, I would be lying.

"Okay" My mom sighed once more and have me a small sad smile. "I'm going to miss you Baekhyun"

"I'm going to miss you too mom"

"Ay ay ay, don't I get a 'I'm going to miss you too dad'?"  My father butted in, suddenly standing by my side.

I laughed and hugged him "Yes. I'm going to miss you aswell dad"

"Good, now go before your mother starts crying." He squeezes me tightly before letting me go and directing me to my own car.

After loading my suitcase and several other bags into the boot, I got into the front seat and started the engine. I looked out the window to see my parents still waiting outside the house, holding hands with one hand and waving with the other.

"Bye!! See you later!" I said even though the window wasn't down. Hopefully they could lip read.

I set off on my journey, refusing to tear up—I was going to keep positive and excited like I usual am!

Replacing the previous CD in my car, with a new one, I turned up the volume as a distraction.  Since it was my most favourited album at the moment, I knew it would cheer me up at least the finest bit.

From my house it was  at least a 6hours drive to Seoul which was definitely exhausting. I had to stop at several places during the ride since it was my first driving such a long diatance on my self— normally it would be my dad driving and I would be asleep in the back of the car.

Aswell as me, my best friend Chen chose the same university. This made me feel relieved to have one person I knew so we could get lost together.
I had told Chen to meet me in Seoul at our apartment. We had helped to pay for it together and agreed to share a room to save money. Plus it's better to have company right? Even if Chen can be an arse.

***

I arrived at Seoul at about 7 o clock and texted Chen as soon as I got there. He said he was already at the apartment unpacking so I drove the rest of the way to meet him.

When I got there I checked in and began to try and find this goddamn room.

Room 255...