Seventeen

Baekhyuns POV

Chanyeols hands were running down my waist as he pressed harder into the kiss. My hands were cupping his cheeks pulling him down further.

He moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and began to slip his hand underneath making me shudder when I feel his fingertips touching my skin. I almost suck in my belly and stop kissing him for a second, feeling suddenly nervous.

Chanyeol gently explores under my shirt as we naturally walk backwards until my back touches a wall.  My hands then move to his neck as I pull away for air. He leans his forehead against mine for a moment, staring deeply into my eyes.

Chanyeol was deadly attractive, it was killing me. He had always been handsome, from the very first time I saw him, but now my heart was giving in to him, melting every time I look into his eyes. He was beautiful.

After thinking of how desirable the taller was, I went in again for another kiss. I couldn't get enough.

Chanyeol just had the idea to try and take off my shirt when a knock at the door disturbed the two, causing me to jump and Chanyeol to groan.

"Jesus" Chanyeol grumbled. "Really? Right now?"

As Chanyeol wondered off to his front door, i patted my shirt down with tainted cheeks and waited for the taller to come back.

After exchanging a few words, Chanyeol shuffled back in holding a two thin boxes and dropped them onto the dinning table.

"Pizza" he said flatly.

I giggled and skipped over to my boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his waist. After giving him a tight hug i pulled away slightly so I could look up at the boy with a grin.

"Don't be grumpy, we can finish that off later. For now let's eat the pizza okay?"

Chanyeol, who was staring back down at me trying to keep a straight face, couldn't seem to resist and eventually gave in with a smile. He leant down and kissed me on the lips.

Before it spiralled out of control again, I pulled away and began opening the pizza boxes.

Chanyeol tolled his eyes and grabbed a couple slices for himself, then quickly running away with it to the living room.

"Get a plate!" I shouted to him.

***

Earlier

Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to spend the day out driving around the city, going where ever they wanted to. As it started to get darker, Baekhyun suggested heading back home.

"How about my place?" Chanyeol asked as held Baekhyuns hand on his lap while he slowly drove through the streets.

"Your place?" Baekhyun repeated, thinking about the last time he was there. Awkward.

"Yeah." Chanyeol replied. "I'll order pizza?"

"Okay" Baekhyun smiled and turned his head to look out the window.

They drove in silence for a moment, Chanyeol occasionally sneaking a glance at the smaller peering out the window with gleaming eyes.

Chanyeol sometimes couldn't believe he met someone like Baekhyun, met someone who he adored so much. Chanyeol has never wanted to spend so much time with someone before, he has never wanted to simply hold someone's hand so much before. He was happy he found someone to love, it had been a while.

"Baekhyun, go out with me"

The smaller snapped his head round with wide eyes, blinking for a moment as though he was expecting something else. Chanyeol was smiling. "What?" Baekhyun said.

"I said go out with me"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. Deadly serious" Chanyeol laughed. "Why? Is it that hard to believe I'd want to date you?"

"W-well, I didn't think you were the kind of person to... 'date'

"I'm not, you're right" Chanyeol said and he noticed Baekhyun frown out of the corner of his eye. "Which is why you should be grateful I'm asking you this"

Baekhyun watched him as he spoke again. "So, Byun Baekhyun, are you going to date me or not?"

After that, Baekhyun pushed himself off the seat and gave Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down. His cheeks flushed red as he embarrassed himself. "That was a yes just Incase you didn't notice" he laughed awkwardly and turned back to the window, in attempt to hide his bright pink face.

Chanyeol laughed at his awkwardness and pushed his foot down on the peddle just a little bit more. Suddenly he couldn't wait to be home.

When they did reach Chanyeols place, Baekhyun went to the toilet while Chanyeol ordered the pizza as fast as he could. As soon as Baekhyun came out, the taller practically threw himself onto the boy and scooped him closer so he could kiss him all over.

***

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun was now asleep on my shoulder. The little brat didn't keep his promise, I thought. But of course nobody could ever stay angry with him for long so I just patted his head gently before leaving him be.

Just like any other time, Baekhyun looked so angelic and beautiful when he's sleeping. When doesn't he look beautiful?

I sometimes think of how wonderful it must be to be Byun Baekhyun. How wonderful it must be to be a walking perfection.

I also sometimes think of the time when I first saw him— it was in the small Chinese restaurant not far from my home. Baekhyun was with Chen then aswell, sitting next to the window when I walked in. I didn't notice him when I first went it, it was only when I over heard them talking.

"That's fricken bright!"

"Daebak"

"He must have dyed that for attention"

When I first heard that I almost laughed. I had never heard anyone say that before. And to be partially true, he wasn't wrong.

The next time I saw him was in club. That was when I got a better look at him. When I really saw how beautiful he looked.
I didn't expect to see him there, of all places.

But I'm glad I did. 

If I hadn't I wouldn't be sitting with Baekhyun here right now, with him sleeping curled up next to me and my arm around him.

The first meeting was definitely something I will remember. Along with every other moment we've had together.

***

Sorry for the realllllyyy long wait I sincerely apologise .°(д)°.