"Yes, hello?"

"Hello mate! How are things?"

"Donald? We're fine...what's up?"

"Your mother found out that you're not back in Australia yet."

"What?! How did that happen?"

"She called your phone and Isabella answered her call."

"Bloody hell! That woman is starting to piss me off! She has no respect on my privacy!"

"Well...what do you expect? The woman is in love with you! Anyway, your mother is sending more security. They're on their way as we speak."

"Jesus! Donald that will ruin our stay here! You should have stopped them from coming."

"Well...I'm sorry but Hanna and I are already in so much trouble here. There was nothing we could do."

"Oh well...then be it!"

"How's Mona? Did she say yes?"

"I haven't asked her yet. I'll do that on our last night here. I've already arranged everything."

"Good. I hope things will work out for you both."

"Thanks mate. You sound...ummm worried. Something else happened?"

"Yeah...but I'm not in the position to tell you. You'll find out real soon. I gotta go mate...chat soon! Bye!"

"Wait..Donald? What do you mean?"

The line got cut off. Harry didn't get an answer to his question. Because of so much happiness with Mona, he didn't worry about it and started walking back to the kitchen. Mona was humming a song when he came in. She stopped when he hugged her from behind and kisses her shoulder.

"Who was it?"

"It was Donald. He was just checking on us."

"So nice of him."

"Yeah. And he wanted to let me know that my mother is sending more security."

"Oh..so she found out?"

"Yep!"

"Is she upset?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask."

"Well...you should have!" She said giggling.

"Well...I don't care if she is so why ask?" He said before biting her shoulder which made her turn around and bite his nose. The kitchen became a mess because they were acting like kids chasing each other.

Harry felt so alive. This is the kind of life that he hoped for. The kind of life and happiness that she wanted and longed for. Finally he found it in Mona.

Same with Mona. When she ran away, she thought she will never be happy again. She longed for someone to share her life with. Someone to make her giggle and laugh. A simple life with someone she loves and she found it all in Harry. She hopes and prays that Harry will stay with her after she tells him her true identity.

Mona is halfway thru cooking when the phone started ringing again.

"Who could that be this time?" Mona asked half laughing. Harry rolled his eyes adorably before turning his back to take the call which made Mona giggle.

"Donald, what is it this time?" Harry said as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Harry? It's me." Harry froze when she heard the queen's voice on the other line.

"Hello mother."

***Don't forget to vote, comment, add this to your reading list, share to your friends and follow me for more upcoming stories. I am grateful for your support, loveys! ~Aireen