5

Lila ran over to her mother, telling her what happened in a rushed tone while Cooper led me to the barn.

He walked me into an empty stall, walking me in a circle so I would face the door.

He then filled a bucket with water and dragged it into the stall.

"I'll be back," Cooper told me as he closed the stall and ran out of the barn.

I carefully laid down, tucking all of my legs beside me and started my wait to see what would happen next.
.
.
.
POV SWITCH
.
.
.
As soon as I saw the horse, I knew Clint would be bringing the Avengers with him to investigate.

The least he would be bringing was Thor and the twins.

Lila was babbling on and on about how they found the horse as I grabbed the phone and dialed Clint's number.

After a few rings, "Babe, I'm in the middle of a meeting," he whisper-scolded.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I figured you would want to know what the kids brought home,".

There was silence on his end for a moment, "What'd they bring home this time?"

I sighed, "From what Lila's telling me, they went to the falls and got cornered by a lion, then an eight legged horse saved them and they brought it home,".

Clint was silent for at least two minutes  before, "I'm on my way and I'm bringing company,".

Nathaniel started to cry, so I bounced him gently in my arms and went to my chair to wait for Clint.

Cooper came running back and sat on the porch beside Lila, telling the story again from his point of view.