15

I came back about an hour after the sun was visible over the tree line.

I walked through the trees surrounding the small valley that contained the house.

Even from a distance I could see Clint leaning against a post near the front of the porch, carving something with a small chunk of wood and a knife.

He stopped and looked at me as I got closer to the porch.

He then, proceeded to scold me when I got within earshot, "You're sick, you can't be going outside going God knows where and coming back whenever you want without telling anyone!" He scolded sternly.

I flattened my ears and shifted my weight to the left side of my body, causing blood to ooze from the arrow's puncture I'd elected to ignore.

He noticed, "What happened? Did someone attack you?"

I shifted into my 'human' form, "It happened in Asgard," I informed him quietly, assuring him that his family and his team were in no danger

. He relaxed a bit, but not much, "Everyone's inside eating breakfast, go eat,".

I nodded my head and started to move past him.

"You should get Bruce to check that wound," Clint told me after he stopped me with his arm.

I nodded my head slowly.

He moved his arm to let me walk inside.

I slowly walked into the kitchen/dining area, trying not to gain attention, but I got it anyway.

"Where were you?" the red head, I guessed she was Natasha.

I froze as everyone's attention focused on me.

Clint walked in a few moments later and answered for me, "She pulled a Steve and went for a run,".