30

We stayed pretty cut off from the others for a few days.

Bruce came in with food, but that was about it.

Jormungandr was a bit jittery and anxious.

When day five of our isolation came around, the two twins started to stir.

Eisa groaned slightly as she blinked awake, revealing her ashen gray eyes.

Fenrir hovered beside her.

"Fenny?" she sounded confused and groggy.

I stood up and walked over to the four as Eisa clung to Fenrir.

As I moved behind Fenrir, Eisa noticed my presence, "Sleppy!" she exclaimed.

That's when Jormungandr woke up.

"Hey Eisa," I greeted her with a small smile.

Jormungandr sat up and rubbed his eyes with knuckle.

Eisa wanted to hug each of us, so I made it a group hug.

After we parted, "Where's Father and Hel?" She questioned, looking around for the two in question.

I put an arm around her shoulder, "We haven't seen them. You and Eisa were the last to come to us," I informed her.

She looked around the room again, her eyes landed on her twin this time.

Her lip quivered, "Why isn't Ein awake?" Her voice made her sound smaller than she was.

I looked down at her, "She just hasn't waken up yet. She'll wake up any minute now," I gently told her.

Eisa stared at her twin for a few moments, biting her lip.

There was a light knock on the door before it slowly creaked open, revealing Bruce.

He was holding a large plate of sandwiches and a few fruits.

He noticed Eisa was sitting up, "Did I pick a bad time?" He questioned, stepping fully into the room.

He set the door on a side table, "Thank you Bruce," my tone was almost as soft as Eisa's had been.

Bruce continued to stand there a bit awkwardly.

"You want to look at Eisa, don't you?" I concluded after a moment or two of him standing there.

"And Einmyria," he added as he stepped forward.