The gang then handed Nurse Joy their Pokemon, and Braixen handed her egg to Serena before walking with Nurse Joy, and the others took a seat to wait.

"So what have you guys been up to lately," asked Max

"Lets see," Bonnie said as she looked as if she was deep in thought. "Ash almost got himself killed, Serena won the Master Class, but turned down the title of Kalos Queen because they weren't going to let her marry Ash, we all almost got kidnapped, and Ash battled the Kalos League Champion."

"Wow, you guys have been busy. Congratulations by the way Serena. I watched and voted for you," said Max.

"Well thank you," Serena replied.

"As for Ash almost getting killed, that seems pretty normal to me. And how was battling the champion Ash, was he really strong," Max asked.

"He was. I had Greninja battle his Charizard," replied Ash.

"You should have seen it, Greninja took on a whole new form. The water went to his back to make a big water shuriken, and his head got spiky," Bonnie added.

"Really, sounds cool. I wish I could have seen it," replied Max.

"Well how about you join us for my gym battle," offered Ash.

"Sure sounds great," replied Max.

"YAY," Bonnie squealed upon hearing Max was joining them.

Bonnie then became embarassed as she saw all eyes were on her, as they all knew why she was so happy. But she did see Max was blushing and smiling, so to her it was worth it. Just then Nurse Joy announced the gangs Pokemon were ready.

"You guys get ready, Max and I will get the Pokemon," said Ash.

Everyone started to gather their things as Max and Ash left for the Pokemon.

"Here you go, your Pokemon are all doing great," said Nurse Joy as they arrived at the desk.

Pikachu jumped up onto Ash's shoulder, as Dedenne did the same with Max.

"You know Max, they say if a girl's Pokemon approve of you you're in," Ash commented, causing Max to blush.

Ash laughed as he picked up Serena's pokeballs and Max picked up Clemont and Korrina's. Just as they turned around Ash stopped Max.

"Hey Max I have to ask you something. Something big will be happening when we arrive in Lumiose City. I want to know if you want to take part when it happens," asked Ash.

"Sure, what is it?" Max replied excitedly.

"Alright, everyone ready to go?" Asked Clemont after he finished clipping his pokeballs to his belt.

"Alright then, let's go to the Snowbell City Gym," Ash cheered.

The gang made their way up the mountain the gym sat on. As they came around a turn the gym came into view. It was simple looking, it was a metal building right up against the mountain, appearing to be shaped as an octagon, with the Kalos league logo on the front door.

"There it is," yelled Bonnie as she took off running.

"Bonnie wait up," Clemont cried as he and the girls ran after her.

Ash stood there and looked at the gym.

"Ash, are you ok?" asked Max.

"This is my last badge. After this is the Kalos league, then the end of my loosing streak," said Ash.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. I plan on winning it all," commented Max.

Ash looked over at Max with an eyebrow raised as he smirked, amused by his friends abundant amount of confinance.