You saved me.

Warning: triggering content

It was a few days later that I finally had the time to see Jimin again. I've been very busy catching up on the boys housework, cooking and doing mountains of washing. Yay. But tonight Jimin has invited me to have a jamming session in his room again so that's where I found him when I finished all my work.

"Hey Nari. I was thinking maybe we could hang out in the garden today. It's really nice and sunny."

It's like Jimin can read my mind. First with the music and now with getting some fresh air. This has got to be the longest I've been inside my whole life!

I nod enthusiastically and allow him to lead me through the kitchen to the back door. He enters numbers into a security system so fast my eyes can't keep up. After a long beep sounds, Jimin opens the door and all I can see for miles is greenery. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to escape from here.

He gestures for me to follow him outside and as soon I do my lungs inflate with the crisp summer air. Fuuuuuck that feels good. My eyes close and head tilts upwards to feel the late evening sun beams across my face. When I open my eyes Jimin is right in front of me with a gentle smile upon his face.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I feel my cheeks heat up and this time it's not from the resting sun. My eyes lower from his face but he tilts my chin up so they meet his once again. In natural light they're a beautiful chestnut colour with flecks of gold woven into the warm iris. His hand falls to my neck cradling my head. He begins to lean in closer and his eyes start to slowly shut.

Ah shit no. I'm not losing my first kiss here. I don't even like him in that way.

At the last second I turn so his lips land on my cheek. His grip on my chin tightens and painfully twists my face towards him.

He crashes his lips onto mine and his other hand roams down my torso. NO. I begin to thrash in his hold, trying to push him away from my person. But it's useless, I'm too weak to fight against his strength. Jimin backs me up to a wall and I can tell from the impact that I'm going to have bruises. I try to scream but he just pulls his mouth away from mine and puts his hand over it instead. He begins to attack my neck, sucking harshly on my unmarked skin.

His hand reaches the button of my jeans and with skilled fingers flicks it open. Jimin proceeds to push the material down my thighs. I rip my head away from his hand and scream at the top of my lungs.

"Shhh... no one is going to stop us. Just relax. It'll only hurt for a second." I then feel his hand cup my untainted mound. I whimper and tears stream down my face.

And then he's gone. I'm left standing there with my trousers round my ankles. Why do I keep finding myself in this situation. It's hard to see through my tear blinded eyes. My ears start to ring and the blood rushes from my face. Oh fuck I'm gonna pass out.

With trembling knees I allow my body to sag down the wall but before I reach the floor warmth encompasses me again. I start to scream.

"It's okay, Nari. I'm here, he's not going to hurt you." The husky voice is soft and it takes me a moment to comprehend it's Suga holding me.

I begin to sob and clutch onto him as if my life depended on it. Suga is stiff for a moment but then I feel him hugging me back, whispering reassurances into my ear.

"Come. Let's get you inside." I weakly nod and try to stand but my legs buckle. There's no hesitation when Suga heaves me into his arms. I continue to cry into his chest as he makes his way through the house. We enter his room and I look up at him in confusion.

"I didn't think you'd want to stay in your room tonight. He wouldn't dare come in here." I smile at him with gratitude and Suga sets me down on his bed. He goes over to his drawers and pulls out a large black top. "Here. This should fit." He turns to leave and I feel myself panic.

"NO! Um... please don't leave." His deep chocolate eyes widen slightly before he turns around to allow me to change. When I'm finished and dressed in his top that goes to mid thigh, I let him know it's okay to turn back again.

He doesn't say a word and undresses to his boxers to lay down on the floor. "What are you doing?" His head peeps over the edge of the bed. "What do you think? I'm going to sleep."

I roll my eyes and pull the covers out from the side he's peering over. A silent invitation that he doesn't pass up to sleep within the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" His voice is so quiet, I can barely hear him.

"Jimin just stole my first kiss and you stopped him from stealing the rest of me. You saved me. I think you should be allowed to sleep in your own bed after that." He seems to contemplate my answer for a moment then he simply shrugs and closes his eyes.

I follow his actions by closing my own and not long after drift into a peaceful deep sleep.