I dont hate you.

I continue working in a daze. I don't understand why Suga hates me so much. I've become friends with everyone else but him. Everyone says he'll come round, that he's just shy but there's got to be more to it than that. No one can act so cold towards someone without a legitimate reason.

Sighing I make my way into the last bedroom. I know this one is Jimins from my first day here. Surprisingly he's stretched out on his bed playing on his phone, not even noticing my presence. With the bedroom being relatively tidy, I started to move across his room to the bathroom.

I bend over to scrub his large bathtub, pushing the rest of my energy into making it sparkle. Once I finish I rise to work on the rest of the bathroom only to see Jimin looming in the doorway with a seductive smirk plastered upon his face. He laughs when he sees me jump out of my skin. "Hey, don't let me interrupt you. You look good bent over."

My cheeks turn a blazing red and I slap his chest playfully. "Yah! You pervert! You scared me!" He holds onto where I slapped him and pretends to look afraid. "Okay! I was only joking. Ah! I think you broke a few ribs!"

"I'll break something else if you don't let me get on with my job!" I chuckle back at him.

This is how we've been for the last week, with playful banter being thrown back and forth. Sometimes he makes me forget that I am actually being forced to stay here. Jimin has become someone I can rely on to put a smile on my face when I've let my thoughts get to me.

"Oooh kinky" he winks and I roll my eyes in response. "When your finished do you want to hang out? Maybe watch a movie or just chill listening to music?"

Ah music... a luxury I once took for granted that I'm beginning to miss desperately. "Yes! Music please! I've missed listening to it so much!" I say a bit too quickly. But his face lights up at my joy.

"You should have just asked. Music is one of my passions, one of the only things that can calm me down." My face must be ecstatic at this point. I'm so excited to finally talk again about my main love in life.

"Really? How comes I've never seen you listening to any?" Jimin blushes slightly and scratches the back of his head. "Well... I haven't really felt to need to calm myself recently. I've been content without it"

"That's really good to hear. I usually just listened for any reason. Happy, sad, bored... whatever really." He smiles and pats the space next to him.

"So, what do you usually listen to?"

___________________________

Me and Jimin ended up talking about our favourite genres and musicians all night. I was having such a great time chatting and listening to music, that I didn't realise the time until I felt my eyes starting to droop.

"Goodness! It's 1:00am! You should be going to bed or else you'll fall asleep during the day tomorrow." Jimin laughs and starts to usher me towards the door. "Thank you for spending time with me and sorry I kept you awake for so long."

"Honestly if you ever want to spend all night hanging out again, just come and see me. I'll happily do it." I give him a genuine smile and then bid him goodnight.

As I shut Jimins door,  Sugas bedroom door opens and I stop in my tracks. His eyes widen when he sees me up but they narrow once he notices where I just came from. He storms over and grabs my wrist pulling me into his room. Within a second I'm pushed against his shut door and facing a extremely pissed off Suga.

"What the fuck were you doing in there so late at night?" My eyes widen in shock. Why does he care if I'm out this late? It's not like I'm bothering him.

"Me and Jimin were hanging out and we didn't realise the time. I didn't think anyone would care." I try to move out of his grasp but his grip only tightens more on me.

"I care. You need to stay away from him. He's not good for you" his voice is so raspy and deep, he's practically growling at me. "Why? He seems nice. We get along. Why can't I be friends with him?"

His eyes turn black and he stares deep into my eyes. "He seems nice now but it's all a act. He only wants one thing from you and he's gonna take it whether you like it or not." What is he talking about? I don't believe we're even discussing the same Jimin who I just spent all night conversing and joking around with.

"Can you just stop this? I get that you don't like me but there is no reason to say lies about Jimin. I know I haven't known him long but he's genuine and definitely not how you are portraying him. You can hate me all you want but me and Jimin are friends. Just get over it." He tightens his grip on me even more but I couldn't give enough shits to be scared of him. I'm at my breaking point with his bullshit. He can torture me for all I care but I'm not going to give up someone I've come to be close with. My parents always did say I'm very loyal and it's true. This being proof of that.

Suga bring his lips to my ear and his gravely whisper makes me shiver as his warm breath tickles my neck. "You should hear what he says about you behind your back. He's got a more sadistic side than any one of us. The things he has planned for you makes me sick to my stomach. Just don't say I didn't warn you when he follows through with them."

And with that he lets me go, pulling open his door and gesturing for me to go. His eyes never leave me once. Just before I step over the boundary he says once more thing before I'm shut out of his room.

"And just for the record, I don't hate you."