Danger.

Waking up the next morning, I take a big stretch like a feline and feel the bones down my back pop. I look at my phone to check the time. 07:08am time to get moving.

I take a quick shower, moaning as I feel the jets pound the sweat from the night before off my slightly tanned skin. Ecstasy.

Shuffling over to the counter I take a look in the mirror and groan. This is gonna take some expertise. After brushing my teeth, I search around for my makeup bag. Once located I take out the necessities. I apply a thin layer of foundation on my skin, concealer under my eyes, line my wide, blue eyes with black liquid liner and balm to my pouted lips. Once satisfied with the outcome of my look, I give my mirror self a wink. You beautiful being.

I look at the time and see I need to hurry things up. Dressed in a white tee, light wash ripped jeans and black Timberlands - I attempt to battle my already tangling blonde hair with a hair brush and dryer. Once completed I skip breakfast. My stomach can never handle food early in the morning. I leave a note for Lizzie to say where I'll be as I didn't get to speak to her before she fell asleep last night. I grab my motorcycle keys, biker jacket, phone and wallet and rush out of the door.

The streets of Seoul are alive already with people heading to work. I hear construction workers in the distance, adding to the sound chatter during my journey.

I pull up outside the familiar house, nostalgia tugging at my emotions. It's been too long. A petite woman comes out of the door from hearing my loud vehicle. Aunt! I waste no time in dismounting my bike and give her a massive bear hug.

"Nari! It's so good to see you! You've grown so much! Such a beautiful, young lady you've become." Joy twinkling in her deep brown eyes makes my heart tug. She has the same eyes as mum.

"I've missed you so much! 6 years is too long to not see my favourite Aunt."

"I'm your only Aunt" she rolls her eyes. "Anyway, let's have some Tea. I'm staying off work today to show you around with what needs doing."

We walk through the door and I'm hit with the smell of my grandpas house. It smells like home. Aunt heads into the kitchen/diner and I settle at the family table.

We catch up over green tea. Laughing at a memory we shared, we stop when sounds of deep coughs come from upstairs.

Aunt leads me to grandpas room and my heart drops. My once full of life relative is lying in bed weak, pale and struggling to take breaths.

Although he is in pain his face lights up when he sees me. I've missed his smile.

"Nari dear! Oh, how wonderful to see you. Come and give your grandpa a kiss" he puckers his chapped lips in a teasing manner so I go and give him a peck on the cheek.

Moisture fills my eyes as I look at him. "Grandpa, I missed you. I'm sorry I didn't come home sooner." A tear falls. I see grandpa shakily lift his hand to wipe the dampness.

"No need to apologise, I understand that it's been hard for you. You're here now though."

After his welcoming I spend the day being guided by my Aunt on how to care for Grandpa.
___________________________

A week passed by slowly. However much I love seeing my grandpa, it's extremely tiring look after someone all the time. Note to self: never have kids.

As the week came to an end, I open the front door and see Lizzie at the kitchen island.

"Hey is everything alright? What are you doing up so late?" When she looks up I can see that she's been crying.

"No. It's not alright. I've been inside all week because you haven't been here. I've been on my own because you're too busy" she's not crying because she's sad, she's angry.

"I'm so sorry. It's just grandpa really needs someone there for him and it's a lot of work." Surely she can see how drained I am.

"If I knew it would be like this I wouldn't have come. I thought you needed me but you don't. I hate it here. I'm lonely, don't know any Korean so I'm stuck at the flat. Do you know how embarrassing that is? I've travelled to a country and don't even know how to say hello!" Didn't I explain all this when we first talked about travelling? I pointed all this out for her and now she's making it out to be my fault!.

"I've said I'm sorry but I'm doing what I came here to do. I told you that I need to help my grandpa. I'm not here to just socialise with you!" Great. Now I'm starting to get pissed.

"I don't care! I want to see Alex, I shouldn't have left him. I could have spent the week with him. Instead of wasting it waiting around for you!" Ah... Alex. So that's what this is really about.

"It's always about fucking Alex! That's all you've cared about since meeting him. Fuck this I'm going to get some fresh air." Storming out of the flat I put on my jacket as I do so.

I get on my bike and speed away to the old park I used to play at. I near the location and hop off. I keep my helmet on and I search for the lane that directs me to the park. Fuck, I don't know where it is. It's dark and I'm cold so I decide to give up searching. Just as I'm turning to head home I hear voices.

"No! Get away from me! Don't do this please!" Shouting can be heard across the street. The voice sounds like a teenager. I fucking hate bullies.

I trudge over to see what's going on. There's three men surrounding a young man being held against the wall by a tallish, dark haired man.

"Jungkook, just kill him. He's not gonna give us what we want" a deep voiced man says from the small crowd.

Within seconds the man they called Jungkook, pulls out a handgun and shoots the teen right through his skull.

Surprised I scream as I watch the young man fall lifelessly to the floor. Blood and flesh spraying the wall behind him.

The group turn around at my scream and a hooded man starts to run towards me.

Startled I sprint towards my motorcycle. Fumbling to find the keys I hear something drop to the ground. I don't check to see what it is and mount the bike, revving away towards home.

I look back to see the hooded man holding something in his hands, his pale face mostly covered and a evil smirk adorning the bottom half of his face.

What in holy hell just happened?