Welcome.

When I wake up I'm alone. Looking at my surroundings I'm confused. Where am I? I'm in a different room than before. The biggest bed I have ever seen is beneath me and I'm covered in a soft silver coloured throw.

Everything is every elegant from the shimmering crystal chandelier down the white fluffy rug. The polished white bedroom furniture looks expensive, a vast difference from the room I was first introduced to.

A cough is sounded to let me know I'm not alone. V is to the left of me, watching me carefully as if I'm a bomb about to go off. As if he's the one that should be afraid.

"Hello. How are you feeling now?" He questions with his deep harmonious voice. I feel a dull ache in my leg but asides from that I'm feeling okay.

"I'm feeling fine, thank you." My voice is coarse, throat parched for some liquid. "Could I have some water please?"

He jumps up and goes into a door I didn't notice before. Hurrying back over with a glass of water reached out towards me.

I gulp it down, humming in content as my sore throat is finally soothed. "Thank you." I say quietly once the glass is empty.

V retrieves the glass from my clutches and steps a couple of metres away from me again. We don't say anything and just watch each other in complete silence.

That silence is broken by the sound of ringing. V pulls out an iPhone and answers.

"Hello"...

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll bring her now."

He hangs up and looks at me. "The boss would like to see you now."

I nod and go to stand up but immediately fall back upon the comfortable bed. Sharp stabs of pain crawl up my right leg. I groan and squeeze my eyes shut, trying not to cry out.

V rushes over to my side and gracefully lifts me into his arms bridal style. I blush but let him do so. Realising fighting him will not end well for me. It didn't go so great last time for you now, did it Nari?

His strong arms hold me with ease. Biceps are tensed and defined. He escorts me down the corridor. I try to keep track as we weave our way through the large house but after five turns and down two set of stairs, I lose track.

We reach a oak door and the tanned man fumbles to knock. After hearing a muffled 'come in', we enter.

RM is seated behind a massive desk. He peers over his circular glasses at us. With a raised eyebrow at our situation, he gestures for me to be sat in one of the leather chairs in front of him.

With a flick of his wrist, V bows and exits the room. The door shuts with a soft click and I'm left alone with the boss.

He doesn't blink whilst he examines my face.

"I spoke to Suga after he visited you. He seems you think you're telling the truth." Why in the fucking flying cow did he stab me then?! " It has lead us to a bit of a... predicament as to what to do with you now."

I start to sweat, this doesn't sound hopeful.

"Usually we would have just killed you but some of the boys don't seem too happy about that. They seem to think you could be useful to us."

Useful? How could I be any help to a gang?

"With business getting busier, we could use a helping hand with tasks to get us through day to day life. Do you know how to cook?"

I slowly nod once. Figuring out where this conversation is going.

"Excellent. From now on you're going to be doing the cooking. Along with other household jobs. Cleaning, laundry and doing anything the boys ask for help with." He raises a eyebrow and gives me a small smile. Dimples. How is a boss of a gang allowed such a cute asset.

"I- I can do that." My voice is shaky and I can't help but stutter. Fear and his dimples are making it hard to speak.

"Great! You can get started as soon as your leg is better." RM calls out to V, who must have been waiting outside and once again I'm lifted into his arms. I glance back at RM but he's already looking at his laptop.

Instead of leading us back to the room we came from, V takes us in the other direction. After a few minutes in silence, I begin to hear cheering further down our path.

We round a corner and I'm greeted with the sight of two figures sat in front of a TV, crying out at the graphics on the screen.

Murderers play video games? Who would have known.

They continue shouting at the device. Then the slimmer one of the two throws down his controller pouting. "No fair Kookie. How can you win EVERYtime?!" He huffs when the younger male simply smirks at his rant.

"Hey guys. Miss Song has woken up." They look up at me and Kookies smile drops. He looks everywhere but me as he gradually stands. The olders face immediately transforms into a blinding smile. Mother of Mary someone get me a pair of sunglasses. His smile is BLINDING me.

"Hello! I'm Jhope! It's nice you meet you, Miss Song." He bows to me during his speech.

Unsure of what to do, I nod my head back at him. "Please call me Nari. It's nice to meet you too." I keep up pleasantries, afraid that if I don't I'll have my leg actually detached from my person.

"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." The built man next to Jhope says this without looking me in the eyes once. Even though he's spoken gently to me I can't help but freeze. This can't be the same guy that shot that kid.

"H-Hello, nice to meet you aswell." I fidget in Vs arms. He notices he's still holding me and places me on the sofa that Jhope and Jungkook where seated on before our arrival.

"The boss says you'll be staying with us! That's so great! We've been really busy lately and things have started to pile up. I'm so glad you're going to help us." Jhope is bouncing, unable to hide his excitement.

Great? Great for you, not for me. He says it as if I had a choice.

"Uh, yeah... I'm happy to be of use for you." I scratch the back of my head and flick my eyes around, unable to reach the same amount of enthusiasm as the black haired man dancing on the spot.

V laughs next to me, seemingly enjoying my discomfort. He's more at ease now that he can see I'm not going to attack him.

"Do not worry. I'm sure we'll get along great." He shows a boxy grin to show the sincerity in his statement.

Yeah... sure we will.