Protector.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask him, trying my best to cover myself although he doesn't seem interested in my lack of dress.

"I came to apologise about last night. I didn't see you at lunch today and got worried that you may be avoiding me."

"Jhope, it's okay I'm not mad at you. I just needed some time to myself is all." I reply with a encouraging smile, trying to ease some of his nervousness. Jhope instantly perks up and gives me his signature bright grin.

"I'm so happy to hear that! What are you doing today?" I fidget as I'm still uncomfortable with my state of undress.

"Well... my next plan was to get dressed and then I haven't got anything else to do." Jhopes eyes widen and he eyes my figure, quickly covering his eyes as if he's only just notice my current state.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise! I'll wait outside whilst you get ready. Let me know when you done." He shuffles backwards and bangs his head against the doorframe.

I stifle a laughter and finally get ahold of the jeans I was reaching for before. Quickly throwing on some underwear, a cropped white tee and the jeans; I rush to get my timberlands and then tell Jhope I'm ready.

"Let's go to the games room. Kookie and V are usually in there but they did mention earlier that they will be busy, so we might not see them. It's okay though if it's just us, we haven't really got a chance to get to know each other properly. Oh! Maybe you could teach me some English! RM is fluent! He would have come to see you when you first came but as our leader he was too busy." I struggle to keep up with his rambling, so I just keep nodding my head. I'm still slightly nervous around Jhope, I guess our last meeting was too crazy for me to get a true impression on him.

He guides me to a double set of doors, swiftly pushing them open. The room inside is the living definition on a 'man cave'. In the area is various games consoles surrounding the ginormous television, a pool table, darts board, foosball table, various sofas filling up the expanse, speakers in every corner, there's even a small boxing ring in the large space.

"What do you think? We come here when we have our days off. When we were playing the game before in the living area, we were on a break, RM said we couldn't come in here because we tend to lose track of time." Jhopes chocolate irises are shimmering with Joy, I can't help but smile at him to mirror his excitement.

"It's wonderful! Definitely not what I expected when you said 'games room'." I chuckle and he follows my action.

"With so many guys in one house, this is a necessity for us. All of us are under 30 so we still have some maturing to go, although I don't think kookie and V will ever get tired of this room." He walks over to the far wall and pushes down on a certain spot. The wall opens up to reveal a built in fridge. Jhope offers me a beer and I gladly accept, the day is still hot, making me parched.

We decide to play pool, not something I am terrible at but I wouldn't say I am good at it either. We talk about random topics, well Jhope mostly talks and I listen. It's nice, my opinion of Jhope has settle on a good one. He seems like he will be a great companion for me.

"So... you and Suga eh?... when Kookie brought you in I never expect Suga to take such a liking to you." Jhope wiggles his eyebrows suggestively before shooting another ball into the pot.

"How did Jungkook actually find me?" I quickly change the subject, not wanting to ponder on Yoongis declaration. "No one saw my face that night, so how did he know it was me?"

"Suga came in with a motorcycle rental form. It had your name and address that you were staying at on it." Ooh... so that's what I had dropped. I had kept the piece of paper with me when I was riding, just in case I got pulled over, to show that I didn't own it but hadn't stolen it either.

"Oh. That makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that." Jhope chuckles and shrugs. "No need to dwell on it now. There's no way of changing what's happened."

"Why was Jimin sent after me if you guys knew what he was like?" He sighs and runs a hand through his hair before speaking. "Jimin... he's not as black and white as you may think. I know what he did was bad and I'm not making excuses for it, but he's not a evil guy. Well, not all of him is anyway." I give him a puzzled look, not fully understanding how someone can not be fully evil.

"I don't quite get what you mean..."

"Jimins got some weird split personality disorder, that he hasn't been diagnosed with. We've told him to see a doctor or something, but he doesn't see how it will help him, asides from them prescribing drugs. He has good days and bad days, that day he chased you was a good one, so that's why he was the one to do the job. You were just unlucky to be his victim on a bad day. Everyone was saying it wasn't wise to hang around with you and get close to you, but he ignored us saying 'he likes you and knows he wouldn't hurt you'. I guess since his good personality wanted you so bad his other side did too. RM called a meeting to have someone keep an eye on you two, seeing as Jimin wasn't going to give you up. Suga stepped up to the role, which surprised all of us as his job is only with drugs and interrogations. I assume he interrupted you guys sometimes?" I nod, remembering all the awkward encounters that bought. "Yeah, that was him looking after you."

"That's why he found me when Jimin... you know. It was because he was protecting me." My eyes are wide as I question him.

"Exactly. There's something special about you. Suga has never been like this before. He sees something in you that's drawn him in."

This has given me a lot of insight to things. Everything is starting to make more sense. Except the last part. Yoongi said himself that he doesn't see me that way.

Was he lying?