• nine: part two •

Comincia dall'inizio

I was about to walk out of the room when he stretched his leg out, causing me to trip.

"Oh nigga... now we can fight for real." Before I could even do anything, he grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed.

"Try it." he laughed.

"Let go of me so it can be fair."

He smirked and let go of my arms. Then he started poking me in my damn stomach and on my sides.

"You fucking cheater!" I exclaimed, trying to shield myself. "How is this a fair fight?"

"It's not, because I don't wanna fight." he winked. He rolled me over so that I was on my back and he started kissing on me.

"You think you're slick huh..." I mumbled as he was kissing on my neck. He pulled one of my breasts out of my shirt and started kissing, licking, and sucking on it. That shit felt so amazing that I just closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted.

After a while he stopped and I opened my eyes to see him taking off his clothes. See, I could take this opportunity to do the same, but I'd rather just watch him.

He looked at me laying there and laughed. "Come on."

"You do it." I smirked.

He shook his head at my shenanigans as he slipped my shorts and panties off while I took off my shirt. I spread my legs wide and he positioned himself at my entrance, but he kept tapping it on my thigh instead of actually putting it in.

"Tremaine stop playing with me." I said sternly. I don't have time for the shenanigans. He chuckled before sliding himself in and my soul almost left my body. Y'all don't know how long it's been.

"Shit baby, you wet as fuck."

Duh nigga is what I wanted to say, but I could hardly speak so I let out a moan instead. He started going deeper and faster and my eyes damn near rolled to the back of my head. He leaned forward and started kissing on my neck as he continued thrusting inside of me. He was hitting all the right spots and it was driving me crazy...

Trey

"YO... Kelendria I know you did not just bite me." I stopped what I was doing and stared at her, trying not to laugh. She deadass just bit my shoulder.

"I didn't mean to!" she whined. "It just felt too good..."

"You are wild." I laughed. "That shit hurt."

"I'm sorry daddy. Punish me." She smirked.

"Bet... Turn around. Hurry up."

She got on all fours and I wasted no time entering her from behind.

"Oooooh, fuck." she whispered. Watching her throw that ass back was a beautiful sight to see. I roughly smacked it and started fucking her harder.

"Stop that running shit." I mumbled, grabbing her and pulling her back towards me.

"I... I can't." she moaned.

"You can and you will." I smacked her ass again and went deeper.

"Tremaaaaaine." Her body was shaking and she seemed like she wanted to tap out.

"You want me to stop?"

"NO! The fuck kinda question is that?!" she shouted, causing me to laugh. The shit she be saying when I'm clapping them cheeks be funny as hell.

I grabbed her by her hips as we kept doing our thing. Her moans filled the room as I continued to thrust inside of her. This shit never gets old. I could literally fuck her all day if we had time for it.

"It's coming baby." she panted.

I licked my lips, "Go ahead." As soon as I said that, I felt her juices all over my dick. I pulled out and finished myself off until I came on her lower back. Then I grabbed a wipe from the table on the side of the bed and wiped my kids off her. She laid on her back and I stared her down before leaning forward to kiss her lips.

"Come get in the shower with me."

"Once again, you think you're slick." she giggled. "You just want a round two."

"Exactly."

"...Shiiiid, let's go then." she smirked.

——————————————————

Trey finally stopped playing. 😂

Comment thoughts if you have any.

Don't forget to vote 😘
(1k reads 🤗 thanks babies)