Two different stories of a night

I was so anxious about school today. Having So many things running through head was starting to give me a migraine. Of course as soon as I got home the girls were texting me non-stop but I was too tired to talk and just promised I would tell them everything today.

I slowly got out of my car and made my way to into school going to my locker. The worst part about being confused and anxious is not knowing WHY you're confused and anxious.

I mean I enjoyed the kiss with Micah, but I just couldn't get my mind off Jason the whole time. What does that even mean, when your kissing one cute guy but can't get your mind off another?

Finally I got to my locker and all the girls were standing right there waiting for me

" Hey " I said in a monotone voice not really prepared to answer the questions to come.

" Bae what's wrong" Alex asked obviously noticing my mood

" I just don't know" I said truly not sure of my own feelings

" What do you mean how was the project date with Micah" Elisa asked

" It was... interesting I guess" I said not knowing if I'm happy about kissing Micah. I mean yeah he's a nice guy but I'm not sure if I really have any feelings for him. I don't want to a bitch and just string him along.

" What do you mean what happened" Tiana asked never had really caring for my vagueness at times

I finally realized I couldn't keep this from them so quickly without thinking about it I blurt out
" Micah and I kissed"

" What" they all exclaimed in unison shocked which shocked me considering yesterday they made it seem like they expected me to sleep with him.

"How" Emily asked

" Well you know he put his mouth to my mouth and we moved our lips on each others" I said like I was explaining it to five year olds.

" No shit B, we mean what lead up to it" Sadie asked rolling her eyes at my sarcasm.

" Well we worked on the project a bit you know got ideas or whatever we're doing Singapore which by the way is a really pretty country and did you know-" I started trying to change the subject until I was interrupted

" Becca really quite stalling what happened" Tiana said irritated with my stalling.I could tell others were too by their eye rolls and tongue clicks. Man I never was good at changing the subject.

" Okay okay. So basically when I was leaving Micah stopped turned me around and kissed me... I kissed him back then talked a bit and I left" I said shorting it up putting in the parts I know they wanted to hear.

" So he kissed you" Emily asked

" Yeah" I said releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

" Wow do you like him" Elisa asked

" I don't know I think he sweet but I just keep getting somebody else in my head" I said just as confused as them

" Jason" Alex said knowingly

" How did you guys know I don't really talk to him much" I said

" Becca it's not hard to see the way you look at him and definitely the way he looks at you" Elisa said

" Yeah B he looks like he wants to eat your face" Alex said causing me let out a small laugh.

"I don't know guys it's whatever" I said just trying to get the subject to drop.

Which they must have noticed, because they let it drop. We began just talking about random things until the bell rang.

~*~
JASON'S POV

I was getting dressed in the locker room to get ready for gym class. I could hear the guys talking but all I could think about was Becca.

My mind was whirling with things and I couldn't think why. I was really upset when she partnered with Micah for the project. I'm mad that she thinks I'm just player. I mean I know I am but for some reason it's hurts that she thinks that too. My thoughts stopped when I heard Becca's name being bought up.

I looked around but it wasn't the Adrian, Anthony, or any of my other friends. I looked over and saw that it was Micah. Since he was talking about my girl I should be able to listen in. I know she isn't actually my girl...yet.

" Yo man you know that girl Rebecca Tanner" Micah asked his other friends that were also on the soccer team with him. He had a smug smirk on his face, and just seeing it made me clench my fist.

" Um I think so that hot chick that's in student council" , one of the guys asked I knew him, his name Steven he's an okay guy. I didn't like him talking about Becca like that though, damn I never thought I would be such the jealous type especially over a girl that doesn't even like me.

" Yeah her she was at my place last night and she practically begged me to bang her" Micah said with a proud grin.

What the hell? Becca fucked him? No she wouldn't and even if she did why would this dick go around and tell people that. I couldn't hold back anymore I immediately walked right up to him, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him up against the lockers.

" What the fuck do you mean you fucked Becca, you're a fucking liar" I yelled right in his face. I knew the other guys in the locker room were now watching everything going down.

" I mean what I said she was begging me to bang her" he said smugly but I could tell he was starting to get angry "besides why would I lie she was easy"

I was pissed by now. My fist clenched so hard it was starting to hurt. I had to continue talking myself out of punching him in his jaw.

" Alright shut the hell up Micah, come on Jason" Adrian said pulling me off of Micah who I stilled had pressed against the lockers. I guess noticing my rising anger.

I was pissed with Micah for saying that shit about Becca. I just left I didn't want to be around anymore annoying ass people. I hate that Becca sleeping with him affected me so much.
"Do you really believe that Becca would do that" my mind said to me. I don't know it doesn't matter. I was just trying to get her in bed anyway.

" Are you sure?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N Note

Hey, I know I haven't updated in a while but writing a story is more difficult than I thought it would be. Still make sure to vote and comment.
This chapter is dedicated to my two best friends Aniya and Jessica who Tiana and Elisa are based from. Becca's other friends are also based from my actual friends.
Also please go check out Aniya's story on here called "Living in the fast lane" by candylovinganiya.
Thanks sorry for such a long authors note too I know I usually don't like them on the stories I read.