Stay away

The bell finally rang and I gathered my stuff to leave class. While I was getting my things Micah came up to me

" hey text you later for the time to meet" Micah said with that million dollar smile of his

" Yeah " I said with a smile just not as big as his though
From the corner of my eye I could see Jason glaring quite intensely at Micah. Which was pretty strange considering I didn't know they even knew each other.

I left class and made my way down the hall to my next class when I was suddenly grabbed into a secluded area and pushed against a wall

Instantly I let a loud scream and started punching my attacker in the the chest. Until he covered my mouth with one hand grabbed my wrist with other.

" Shh it's me" the voice that I instantly recognized started " it's Jason"

I flung my eyes open that had closed from fright to see Jason extremely close to my face. For a second I liked it but then remember who he was a what position we were in right now. Which was me up against a wall and him so close that our noses almost touched.

" Ugh what do you want you scared the bajesus out of me" I said while pushing him away completely irritated at the fact that he just made my heart fall to my stomach.

" Ow could you stop hitting me" he said grabbing my wrist and rubbing his oh so delicate chest.

" Could you stop freaking me out" I responded matching his irritation

" What exactly do you want"

" I just want to tell you I don't think you should do the project with Micah"

" Why not exactly"

" Because he isn't a good guy"

" What in the world are you talking about I didn't realize you became my father"

" I'm not acting like your father I'm just looking out for you"

" For what exactly Micah is a nice guy"

" No he isn't he is a douche who only wants to get in girls pants"

" Uh you're one to talk considering you're just like him then"

" I am not"

" Whatever Jason I need to get to class"

" Come on as your friend I'm helping you out"

" Jason we've been "friends" for like a day"

" Fine get hurt"

" Whatever" I said disgustingly while walking away. I did not have time for his bullshit. What was he even talking about get hurt. First of all, I'm not even dating him and second how was he going to hurt me.

~*~
Jason's POV

I had to warn Becca away from Micah he is a douchebag player and I don't want her to get hurt or fall for him. She is supposed to be falling for me, but of course she didn't listen so damn stubborn. I'll just let Micah know to stay away.

It was the end of the day and I was furious. All day he kept shooting Becca winks and that fake ass smile of his. Then would send me glares and sly smirks he knew exactly what he was doing.

I made my way over to Micah

" Hey come here" I said to Micah ignoring the guys around him and interrupting their conversation

" hey man what's up" he said acting completely oblivious

" Stay away from Becca" I said sternly

" What are you talking about man Becca's just my project partner" he said with that same ken doll smile

" no I know what you're trying to do and don't" I said

" Jason man chill when I'm done I'll pass her to you sharing is caring" he said patting my arm and walking away

No this fucker didn't.