Something about the girl

Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in a while just been really busy (math sucks) anyway I'll try to update more.

~*~

Jason's point of view

Last night was amazing. I don't know why and I hate to admit it but there is something about Becca that drives me crazy. In the best way. Not to mention she is fucking hot all I could think about was her face and ass.

But it doesn't matter she has no interest in me, and I'm The Jason Scott I could have any girl I want.

So why the hell do I want her so much.

"Jason" my mom called from downstairs," hurry up and get dressed for school you're going to be late"

I groaned but got up anyway. don't need her coming up here.

"I'm up okay" I called back. I got up took a quick shower changed and of course spiked my hair to perfection.

Wonder what Becca is doing- wait? did I really just think? Oh no this can not does not happen. chicks think about what I'm doing not the other way around.

"Hey sweetie breakfast is on the table" my mom said as I came into the kitchen.

"Thanks" I said taking a seat eating. yo my mom maybe annoying as hell at times but she sure can cook.

"Alright I'm headed out" I said while grabbing my car keys off the hook

"Kay bye have a nice day" my mom called behind me.

I got in my scion frs and went to Adrian's house to pick him up.

Hope fully I can get Becca out of my head by time we get to school. hopefully

~*~ A/N
Hope you liked Jason's point of view I was just trying it out comment or Pm what you think about it. and I know it might be a bit early but if anybody knows how could you can make a trailer for this book and Pm if you do thanks. :)