Might need a cold shower

Becca's point of view

I pulled into my normal spot at school, grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and hoped out the car.

I know this is crazy but all night the only thing I could think about was Jason. I felt so stupid like he would be interested in me. He is The Jason Scott he could have any girl he wants. why would he ever want me?

I went too my locker to see my two best friends in the world Elisa and Tiana. Elisa is the smart, sweet, caring one of our group; Tiana is the athletic, sassy, fun, and brutally honest one; while I like to think of myself as the amazingly well rounded one but in reality probably just Basic Becca.

"Hey" I said walking up to them with a smile

"Hey " they replied in unison while stepping out of the way of my locker so I could put my stuff away.

"Soo how was babysitting at the Scott's" Tiana asked wiggling her eyebrows and a suggestive smirk

Oh jeez I should've know this was going to happen.

"Yeah Becca spill" Elisa said to me

"There's nothing to spill it was like any other babysitting job" I said with smirk walking away knowing I was lying I really need to work on that.

They hurried to catch up with as I walked down the hall soon falling into step with me.

"Fine don't tell us now but you will later" Tiana said knowing I would tell them soon enough. We began talking about other random things just anything that came to mind.

We were walking down. Me as always not even bothering to look were I was going. until I felt my face bash into what felt like a brick wall.

I instantly fell to my ass dropping my binder. I finally looked up to see of course Jason standing there looking down at me. ugh why couldn't I get away from this boy all of sudden

"Oh yeah thanks for helping" I called up sarcastically to him as I was picking up my papers and book that had scattered.

"Oh yeah sorry" he said with a flustered smile. Hmm was this joke nervous?

We finally picked up all my stuff and stood up noticing that both of our friends had left.

"You know you have a really hard head" he said with an amused smile and handing me my stuff back.

"You have a really hard chest" I said amused rubbing my forehead.

"So missed me huh" he said with a very suggestive smirk.

"What in the world makes you think I missed you" I asked also starting to notice that people were watching a bit of course they were curious to know why I was talking to Jason Scott.

Now I'm not saying I'm a nobody or anything. I'm pretty well know just not for talking to Jason and probably because most of the girls Jason talks to he usually ends up sleeping with or has slept with.

"Well obviously you went out of your way to get my attention" he said. I could see his head inflating by the second.

"Oh please get over yourself Jason" I said placing a hand on his chest. I decided I would mess with him a little.

I got up on my toes,my hands still on his chest my lips almost touching his ear. I could feel his heart beat picking up under my hands

"If I wanted your attention I do something much more interesting" I whispered knowing that now people were definitely going to talk

I slowly came back down onto my feet smirking and looking right into his eyes. I let my hand trailed down his chest and come to my side right before getting to his belly button. Glancing down long enough to see that he defiantly needs a cold shower.

"Have a nice day" I said with a sweet smile. Mentally high fiving myself for leaving him speechless. I skipped down the hallway to my first period.