Left Stunned and horny

Right when he checked ball it was game on. He was dribbling the ball while defensively blocking me out so I couldn't get to it, trying to get around me to score.

Right when he moved to run around me I easily stole the ball from him and made a shot.

Oh yeah
Becca: 1
Jerk face: 0

"Strip" I said stoping the game momentarily and holding the ball under my arm waiting for him to take off something.

" Alright alright but try not to drool" he said with a smirk. He took of his grey t-shirt. I know he said not to drool but I felt like I was close. He had perfectly toned abs. That made me want to just jump on him now, but I would never give him the satisfaction.

He was hot and he knew it, I saw no need in inflating his ego more. So I quickly averted my gaze from his gorgeous abs to his face to see him smirking. Damn I got caught ogling his lickable abs.

Before I could say anything he was already take the ball out of my hands and dribbling down the court. I ran to catch up with him but it was too late he had already scored.

" Your turn" he said still carrying that annoying ass smirk this time even wider. I gave him my sharpest glare and aggressively took off my shirt, leaving me in just my pink nike sports bra.

" Ooo I like it feisty" he said with a sexual growl and wink.

" Ew" was all I managed to say as I quickly snatched the ball from him and dribbled it down the court going for a shot but it was easily blocked by Jason, who caught it in the air and I have to say I was impressed.

He took the ball and was making his way down the court. I quickly got over there at took it from him before he got a chance to make the shot. I ran down attempted at making a shot but of course Jason and his giraffe like height blocked it. He now had the ball in his hands holding it up to were I could barely reach it.

I soon realized how close were. Chest to chest his big Carmel brown eyes staring into my dull ones. It suddenly felt like the whole world around us just stopped and we were the only two people that exists.

Just us being so closed suddenly made me get a warm tingly feeling all over my body. For a reason that I don't understand I liked it.

~*~
Jason POV

Becca and I were tied. I had to say when she took her top off I literally had to stop myself from getting a hard on by thinking of my grandmother. I played it off like it was nothing though.

Now I had the ball and Becca and I were chest to chest. It felt oddly amazing being this close to her, like I never wanted this moment to end.

I hoped she felt the same way, and I hated myself for it. Girls were supposed to fall for me not the other way around.

I want her. I continued to look into her gorgeous big brown eyes. It felt like we were just frozen in time together. great now she's making me sound like a bitch. I found myself slowly leaning into kiss her. Not being able to hold back anymore.

~*~
Becca's POV

Jason slowly started to lean in closer to my face. I didn't back away still to dazed by the situation. Then it finally hit me what was about to happen. Jason was about to kiss me. I slowly started to lean in.

~*~
Jason's POV

I was leaning in to Becca and she seemed stunned at first but then started to lean in As well I knew I might actually get this kiss now. I knew I would get her. When she started to lean in instead of going up to my lips.

She reached out grabbed the ball and threw into the basket behind me. I was utterly stunned. Even more shocked when she grabbed me from behind my neck and whispered in my ear

" Game over I win"

With that she went to the side of the court grabbed her shirt and bag that she put down when we got here, then started to walk away. Leaving me stunned and horny.