Why so angry jock?

Becca's POV

The bell finally rang letting us know to get to class. I said bye to the girls and began heading to my history class that I had with Jason and a few other in school friends. I say in school friends because I have separate group of friends, the ones I actually talk to all the time and hang out with then the ones that I really only talk to during school.

I went in and sat at my normal seat in the middle of class in the middle row. Normally a girl I knew But only talk to in class would sit in the seat next to me but instead when I looked over, there was Jason smirking at me.

" Oh gosh what are you doing here" I asked exasperatedly

" Well I mean this is school sweetheart I think I'm here to learn" he said, I scrunched my face up at what he just called me but didn't comment. Deciding to just ignore him.

" So are we going to talk about what happened last night" Jason whispered to me since our teacher Mr.Pat who was extremely attractive started teaching. I know know he's my teacher that's illegal but hey a girl can dream can't she?

Right when I was about to respond Mr.Pat said

" Hey Becca Jason could you to shut up and flirt later while I try to list off the partners" did I mention he is a very laid back teacher who is more than fine with telling us to shut up and on occasion cursing at us but it's all in good fun.

Still I got extremely embarrassed and instantly turned away from Jason to focus on Mr.Pat which wasn't difficult.

" Okay so you guys are going to be doing a project on any country in Asia you will have to make a poster, write an essay, and letters on how it is living in that country" Mr.Pat explained the project for our Asia unit " you also will be doing this with a partner"

The class cheered and instantly began looking around to their friends. Jason tapped my shoulder so I turned to him, he seemed nervous about something and hesitant. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could Micah had tapped me taking my attention from Jason

Immediately with a smile he asked. "Hey Becca want to be my partner"

" Sure" I said not even thinking about it considering Micah's a nice and I still haven't fully thanked him for saving me from that creepy guy so this was the least I could do.

" Cool can I get your number so we can meet up" he asked pulling out his phone

" Okay" I said with smile I took his phone and put my number in then handed it back to him

" Alright I'm sending you a text make sure didn't give me a fake number" he said with a smirk, Soon after my phone beeped letting me know I got a text. I took my phone out and looked at the text it simply said hi with a smile I laughed lightly and replied hi even though Micah was right here.

" Alright well talk to you later so we can talk about when and where" I said to Micah remembering that Jason had wanted to tell me something

" Okay talk to you later" he said with a smile while retreating back to his desk

I turned back around to Jason

" Okay so what did you want to tell me" I asked

I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were significantly darker and his jaw was clenched tightly

" Woah what's wrong with you"

" Nothing never mind" he responded gruffly and turned his attention back to the front of class. He was clearly upset

The bell finally rang letting us know it was time for next class. The whole period all I could think about was why Jason had been so angry, he was smirking one minute then clenching his jaw the next. I just picked the conclusion that this boy had issues.

~*~
A/N

I know really short chapter more of just a filler. What do you guys think of Micah? What do you think Jason wanted? anyway comment and vote thanks.