Smelly perv or sweet hot guy?

The rest of the day came and went. boring as ever and I don't know why I never noticed before that I have 1st 3rd ,and 5th period with Jason, and/or Adrian and Anthony. How fantastic.

I left my last period and was heading to my locker with Tiana and Elisa. After I got my stuff out of my locker I put it in my bag talking to Tiana and Elisa.

"So what's with you and Jason" Tiana asked very straight forward, wasting no time.

"Nothing" I said completely honest. there was nothing between me and Jason. right?

"Oh come on" Elisa started " do you really think that nobody saw what happened between you two this morning" asked like it was the most obvious thing.

"Really guys I got to go" I started "I have a student council meeting"

"Fine" Elisa said "but we will get it out of you"

"Don't forget movie night your place Friday" they both called back in unison to me as they left and I went down the hall to student council room.

I finally came out of the exhausting meeting with it being close to the homecoming dance there is so much to do. Also as head of school sprit, which is basically head of dances, assemblies, and practically anything spirited. Most of the pressure would be on me.

I walked out to my car just wanting this day to be over with and curl up in bed with Nutella. But of course my life can never be that easy. I go out and notice one of my tires is completely flat. Just great.

I called triple A hoping they could get here soon.

Finally the tow truck came up. Out stepped a short man with a very round stomached and prickly looking five o'clock shadow and the worst set of teeth I have ever seen.

He looked at me not even hiding his stare. I was feeling very uncomfortable having his eyes trail up and down my body until they finally land on my eyes and he smirked with a wink. I felt ready to barf this guy is like 40 or something.

"Hey you Rebecca Tanner" he asked walking over to me and way closer than needed. This had me seriously ready to barf and my eyes where now watering because of his stench of cat piss, cigarettes, and onions.

" Y- yeah" I finally choked out not wanting to inhale to much of the smell now lingering in the air.

"I don't have any spare tires in my truck so I'll just tow it back to your place" he said very suggestively " and you can ride with me"

Oh god no I can't ride with this guy I'm not even happy that I'm in the same vicinity of him.

" Nah I'll take her" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see Micah Evans he was star of the soccer team but he wasn't like the other jocks he was actually nice.

" No it's fine I'll take her" the man said taking another step forward resulting in my large step back

" Nah he can take me and you just follow with my car behind" I said to the man I mean I've never really talked to Micah but really? Not a hard decision. Ride with a smelly perv or sweet hot guy? hmm decisions, decisions.

" Fine I'll follow " the man respond gruffly going to hook my car up to back of his tow.

" Thank god you came totally saved me" I said to Micah thanking him for being my savor.

" No problem" he said with a small smile " you're Rebecca right" he asked holding his hand out for me.

"Yeah most people just call me Becca" I said shaking his hand and asking "Micah right"

"Yeah" he said with that dazzling smile

"Okay come on" the smelly perv said clearly still upset at his lost chance to eye rape me in private.

Micah led the way to his car not far from mine and we both got in leaving the parking lot with the man behind us.