Meeting in the hall

Jason's point of view

"Hey man" I said as Adrian hoped into my car and tossed his bag in the back.

" Hey" he said back. I started off down the street silently listening to the music letting my thoughts just envelop my mind.

"Alright man what's up with you" Adrian asked with a knowing smirk.

"What do you mean" I asked knowing exactly what he was talking about we have been best friends since kindergarten of course he could tell something was up.

"Don't bullshit me" he said still smirking, " it's about that girl isn't it"

"What- who Becca" damn I knew he knew me but really that well.

"Nothing's up man and why would you think it's about Becca" I asked keep my eyes only on the road.

"Please I saw how you were looking at her" he said

I sighed knowing he wasn't going to budge on this. Then was saved when I pulled into my normal parking spot and immediately hopped out Adrian close behind soon falling into step next to me.

We were walking into school the topic of Becca now dropped. I was just walking not even looking where I was going listening to Adrian and Anthony's who met up with us when we walked in stupid banter.

When I felt something hard crash into my chest. I looked down to see a girl her long brown hair covering her face on the floor.