Friday night fright

Ugh why was algebra always so hard and annoying. I'm convinced that I'm seriously mathematically challenged. I figure I have my problems and maths has it's own so why not we just solve our own damn problems?

My algebra teacher Mr.Ballamy droned in his extremely deep voice. That goes perfectly with his huge heart shaped belly and amazing partly bald comb over. I sat there taking notes waiting for the bell just screaming TGIF in my head and so happy that this was my last period.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts by Mr.Ballamy calling my name asking me or in other words telling me to go do a problem on the board that I knew he I think he knew I didn't understand.

Right when I was going to get and go to the board the bell blared and we were all dismissed. thank god for the bell immediately we all gathered our things and rushed out the door me being one of the first.

" Hey" I said to Tiana and Elisa as they came out of the class next to mine that they had together.

"Hey" they both said as we started walking to our lockers that were right next to each other's.

We got our stuff and headed to my car since we all came together.

"Hey let's head to the store first and grab some snacks for movie night" Elisa suggested once we were in the car.

I'm so fancy!! you already know I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo. I'm do fancy can't you taste this gold remember my name bout to blow!!!

We sang along at the top of lungs music blaring as we drove down the street to the store. Stopping at a red light we were singing with the windows rolled down and were getting weird looks form the older woman in the car next to is that had her window down aswell.

As if reading each others mind all threes of us turned to her and started sing even louder to the rape making weird face back as well.

Finally we pulled into my driveway with our snacks laughing our heads off at what happened in the store.

" You guys are so stupid" I started laughing at them with tears still in my eyes " practically got us kicked out of the store"

"Come on you have to admit that Walmart zombie tag was pretty fun" Tiana justified still laughing her head off

" The ladies face when the bullet hit her omg I think she was going to kill us with her eyes" Elisa said

" Omg yess her kid was laughing his head off trying to hide it from her" I said remember the scene " I still can't believe that old lady threw a loaf if bread at me though"

"Omg yess" they both shouted in unison laughing.

Finally we calmed our selfs done and started picking a movie. Deciding on Insidious. since picking scary movies has become tradition for our movie nights.

~*~

The movie was seriously freaking me out we were all cuddled up together in a big blanket on the couch and I blow of popcorn in the middle of us and lots already spilled on the floor.

The dad was walking around in the dark room with the frozen people and we were all sitting on edge. Right when the man was at woman there was a loud crash from the kitchen in my house. which caused all of us to jump the popcorn flew up and landed all over us.

" Holly bajesus" what was that I yelled now standing

" I don't know Tiana go turn on the light" Elisa said

"What why am I the one moving to turn on the light you do it" Tiana complained to Elisa

" No way I'm not moving" Elisa said defiantly crossing her arms

" Ugh I'll do it bitches" I complained tentatively walking towards the light on the other side of the living room.

When I got over there to flip the switch nothing happened the entire room stayed and we finally noticed that the tv was now off too.

"Guys it won't turn on" I said frantically to them

" What stop kidding around Becca" Elisa said clearly not believing me.

" Guys I'm serious it won't turn on" I said no frantically flipping the light trying to get it to work

There was another crash and all of our heads snapped in the direction of the back of the house again.

"Oh god"