The start of the game

Last night was crazy. I couldn't believe that Jason would think it's a good idea to "sneak" as he said which was actually break into my house just to scare me. After I fixed up the few cuts I had given him he left I assume taking Adrian and Anthony home.

" Hey " I heard a voice I could tell from anywhere behind me as I stood at my locker. startled I turned to face Jason.

"Hey" I said very bluntly still peeved with him. It took forever to clean up all that popcorn and they broke a plate.

" I know you're probably still pissed with me but I don't want you to stay mad at me" Jason said sounding almost desperate " I'm really sorry"

Ugh the look on his face was so sincere and I knew I couldn't stay mad.

" We're good I forgive you" I said with a sigh then a small smile appeared on my face and his " I have to admit it was a pretty good prank"

" Yeah and you have a really strong arm" he said with a deep chuckle " So we're good right"

" Yeah" I said with a laugh at his want to make amends with me " But you do know I need to beat you at something"

He laughed " how about we just start fresh as friends"

I laughed sarcastically " no and it won't be a prank because I suck at those"

" You don't want to be friends with me" he asked while dramatically placing a hand over his chest.

I was very hesitant with my answer do I even want to be friends with Jason? Then I think sure why not I love making new friends.

" Yes I will be your friend " once I said those words I saw an overjoyed sparkle in Jason's big brown eyes that I have never seen before. " After I beat you at whatever it is I decide"

" Great how about basketball or do you suck at that too" he suggested with a sly smirk. Here I was thinking we were past the smirk phase.

" I'm pretty sure I'm better than you" I said with my own smirk. Not even realizing that we had walked down to our first period together and I spotted Tiana and Elisa watching Jason and I talk at my desk.

" Let's see about that in a little more fun way" he suggested still smirking with now a mischievous glint in his eye

" And what might you be thinking of " I asked a little know what scratch that very apprehensively

" Strip basketball" he said looking as if he was gauging how I was going to react obviously he noticed how indecisive I was to this " unless you're too scared"

Oh he just had to go there. I know this is childish but I couldn't back down and let him win or think I was scared. So I let my decision slip out.

"Sure " I said like it was the most casual thing ever. He seemed shocked but my answer for a bit but then continued with his smirk.

" Friday night since you're babysitting my brothers again" he asked, I had completely forgot that I was supposed to be babysitting.

"Okay hope you wear enough clothes for your sake" I said with a antagonizing smirk

" I hope you don't for my sake" he said with a wink while walking away to his desk.

Right when he left Tiana and Elisa were at me in a second

" What was that all about" they whisper yelled in unison something they have been doing a lot lately, and I mean the yelling.

" I'm not fully sure yet but I think it should be interesting" I said

~*~ A/N note
I know I have been updating very slowly. I'm sorry I just get really distracted with school being almost over I have a ton of projects to do. I also come on here and read forgetting I even have a story. I'm really sorry about all the grammatical errors and misspelled words I will try to proofread more but most of the time I just write and post. So yeah thanks for reading though and will try to fix my mistakes. :)