CHAPTER 35

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"You're really leaving?" I sadly asked BTS.

BTS and I are currently waiting for my parents to come down from their bedroom because today is the day that BTS will go back to Korea so we're going to drop them off in the airport. Yes, this day finally came..

The day which Jungkook will be separated with me.

"Yes, Yoora-yah. We're so sorry, we'll not be able to extend our stay here because we're going back to work. We're going to have a comeback soon and there is a big chance for another world tour, we can stop by here and visit you." Namjoon said.

"Don't worry, Yoora! We will stay in contact with you. We all have your cellphone number. We can just chat each other since you can be added to our personal group chat, we can have a video call with each other in FaceTime, and we can always update you with anything! It doesn't mean that we're cutting off our connection with you just because we're going to be busy anytime soon." Jin said.

"I understand, oppas. I just feel really sad that you guys are leaving later. It's just like yesterday that you came here in the US and now you're going back to Korea. It's not easy to move on, you know. There won't be noisy guys around the house and no one will be filling the space in the dining area." I said.

"Aww.. Yoora's really going to miss us! We will miss you too, Yoora! You're just like our own little sister. Of course, excluding Jungkook." Hobi said.

"Hey, Jungkook! Why are you quiet there in the corner?" Namjoon said.

"Don't mind him, hyung! He just wants to have his own time with Yoora later so he wants us to finish talking to her first." Jimin said and chuckled.

I'll miss Jungkook. Of course.. that bunny.

The door of my parents' bedroom opened and my parents went down the stairs for us to go. BTS put their luggages in the compartment of Appa's van and we both went in since Appa's going to drive the car. I sat beside Yoongi oppa on my left and Jungkook on my right.

"You're about to graduate College in less than two months, right?" Yoongi oppa asked me which made me look at him.

"Yeah. I'll be finishing school soon." I said.

"When's your graduation?" He asked.

"Probably a week after our last day in school." I answered.

"Okay. I just asked." He said and shrugged.

"Finish your studies well, okay? Take good care of yourself as well. Eomma, Appa! Take care of yourselves too. I'll come back here when we're free from our schedules and I'll always be in contact with you guys." He added.

"And.. Yoora. Stay ugly." He told me which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Stay ugly too, Yoongi." I said.

Well, that's just how we express that we'll both miss each other.

I leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder since he's really quiet and it kinda bothers me. I hope he's okay, even though I, myself, can't even control my sadness.

He reached for my hand and intertwined his with mine.

"I'll miss you, Jungkookie-yah." I whispered at his ear.

He gently squeezed my hand it made me smile.

"I'll miss you even more, Yoora-yah." He whispered back.

We arrived in the airport and we carefully walked towards the entrance for us not to attract any sort of attention. So, this is really it then.

"Yoongi-yah, take care of yourself, okay? Eat decent meals three times a day and always remember that we love you and we will always support you and your band, okay? We're all proud of you." Eomma told them.

"Son, take care with these guys, okay? Stay hydrated and get enough rest before a busy day. I'll see you guys soon." Appa told them.

"Oppas.." I said and felt tears forming in my eyes.

Why can't I look at them?

I hugged them one by one and each of them gave my head a peck.

"I'll miss you guys, so much." I said.

"We'll miss you too, Yoora-yah." They said.

"Taetae!" I said and hugged Taehyung again.

"Thank you so much for everything again. I'll miss you." I said and I felt him hug me back with his hand gently stroking my back.

"That's no problem, Yoora. Always remember that I got your back, okay? And of course, I'll miss you too." He said and we broke the hug.

"Jungkookie!" I said and hugged my love.

"Please don't cry, baby. It makes me want to stay here and not come back to Korea unless you're not with me, but of course, you need to stay here to finish your studies. I'll just be here for you, okay? I'll call you everyday." He said.

"I'll miss you.." I said.

"I'll miss my baby more." He said and I felt him smile.

I was surprised when he suddenly kissed my cheek and it made me blush.

"Your parents are here. I'm too shy to kiss you on the lips." He whispered to me.

I chuckled in return.

"Hey ugly, I'll really miss you." Yoongi oppa said and hugged me once again.

"I'll really miss you too, my ugly brother." I said and hugged him back.

BTS, let's see each other again soon, shall we?