CHAPTER 1

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Yoora-yah! Wake up now! We're going to the airport!" I heard my Eomma said while knocking on my bedroom's door.

Oh gosh, I'm still sleepy as fuck.

It has actually been a habit of mine to stay up really late during weekends to catch up with my favorite TV series and play video games to my hearts content.

"Yoora-yah! Get up now—"

"I'm already up! Give me 30 minutes!" I shouted, enough for Eomma to hear.

"Okay! Please hurry up! I'll meet you downstairs!" She said.

And with that, I did my morning routine.

Of course, I shouldn't think of elaborating it any further, right?

Anyways, I'm Min Yoora. 20 years old. Born with full Korean parents, but grew up in the United States of America. I have two older brothers. One named Min Junki, he's left in Daegu since he now has his own family with a baby boy yet to be born; and one named Min Yoongi or also known as Suga or Agust D, who is a producer and a rapper of the K-Pop boy group, Bangtan Sonyeondan or famously known as BTS.

Damn yes I'm the Motionless Min's younger sister.

When I'm contented with my appearance, I went down and saw my Mom in the living room, comfortably sitting on the couch while tinkering on her phone.

"There you are. I've been waking you up since forever." She said.

"Haven't you gotten yourself used to it yet?" I said.

Mind you.. it's not that I disrespect my parents or whatsoever, but this mother of mine is hella cool and one of a kind. I tell you, she doesn't act like a mother sometimes.

"As always, hard-sleeper. We should get going now." She said and stood up.

"Aren't we going to eat breakfast first?" I asked.

"You can just grab something to eat on the way to the airport." She said.

"Why are we going there anyway?" I asked.

"Because we're going to fetch someone special." She said and smiled.

"Who's that special someone that I need to get my ass off my bed as early as 6 freaking AM?" I said and went inside Eomma's car.

"You'll see." She said and winked at me.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that winking doesn't suit you?" I said in an annoyed tone yet Eomma just let out a chuckle.

"Our baby princess is never a morning person. Aigoo, you're so adorable as always, my daughter." She said which annoyed me even more.

"Eomma!"

But really, who will we fetch this early?

I need some more sleep, you know.