CHAPTER 18

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

Fuck this shit.

I have school today and I haven't had any sleep after that 2:30 AM thing.

Yes, you've read it right.

It's now 5:00 AM and I need to get my ass off of my bed for school. Expect me to be a walking zombie and don't blame me for this.

FLASHBACK

"Then don't blame me if I tell you that I like you." He said.

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

"I like you, Yoora. I like you a lot." He said.

"But I can't." He added.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"I can't fall in love with someone my hyung likes. I have my deep respect for my hyungs and it hurts me that he's already making a move.. and I can't go along with him. I can't cross that line because I know I've already lost even before I started." He said.

"And it hurts me, Yoora. It hurts me knowing that the girl I like doesn't like me back, I know. This must have been just an infatuation since you're the only girl I've gotten myself close with. Don't worry, I'll eventually get over you. I'm fine, really, Yoora. You don't need to worry about me. I'm just nothing for you. A friend, maybe. But I'll be needing space for now. I'm sorry and good night.. Yoora-ssi." He said before standing up to leave the balcony.

I was left alone.

Jeon Jungkook.. I like you. I like you a lot too. If only you knew.

END OF FLASHBACK

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine before wearing some casual clothes and headed towards the kitchen with my backpack.

I made myself a French toast and a cup of coffee. After eating my usual breakfast, I went out of the house and went to school.

"Hailey!" I heard my two best friends shouted while waving at me.

"As usual, she's a walking zombie every Monday." Tiffany said.

"Right, we should get used to this face every week." Megan said.

"Come on bitches, let's go." I said and we headed to our classroom.

"OMFG you know what, Namjoon keeps on wrecking my bias list!" Megan squealed when we seated on our respective seats in class.

Wait.. Namjoon?!

"I know right! He's a bias wrecker, but I'll forever love my Jiminie!" Tiffany said and gave Megan a hi-five while squealing the heck out of them.

Jiminie?!

"Are you guys talking about BTS?!" I irritatedly asked.

"Oh my! You know BTS?!" They both asked.

"Duh, they're popular." I said.

"I didn't know you were fans of BTS." I added.

"You never asked us." They both answered.

"Good to know." I said.

"Who's your bias?" Megan asked.

"Don't get my Jimin! He's mine." Tiffany said.

"Sure. Jimin is all yours." I said.

"Mine's your hope and your sunshine, J-Hope!" Megan said.

"How about you, Hailey?" She asked.

Obviously, it's Jungkook.

"Good morning, class!" I was cut by our female homeroom adviser who just went in our classroom and prepared her things on the teacher's table.

I'm saved by our teacher.

Damn, I didn't know my best friends are ARMYs?!