CHAPTER 29

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

It's now 6:00 PM and we went back to the hotel safely. We already ate dinner and we decided to have a night swim in the hotel's pool. I honestly like swimming since it really makes me relaxed, so of course, there's no reason for me to decline.

About what happened earlier in the amusement park, you may ask?

Everything went on smoothly. It was a relief. It's not bad having Jungkook as my partner at all. BTS and I rode different kind of thrilling and chill rides in the amusement park, we ate foods from different food stalls together, played some games and dined in an Italian restaurant together. I would honestly say that this moment made us much closer than before. It made me bond and discover more about themselves.

It made me see that they're ordinary people just like me, afterall. Behind their fame and all the successes they have achieved in their lives, at the end of the day, they're just like me, fighting and striving much harder for life.

Jungkook and I are now fine with each other. Well, that's what I can say based on my own perspective. We got along pretty much well like we didn't have any awkward moments together after our roller coaster ride. We were chill in every rides we tried, we both have the same taste in the food stalls, we played fun games together and shared some good laughs together as well.

Yes, as if nothing happened.

We bonded. Jungkook and I. But we haven't talked about the problem we had, or what we still have. I just hope some tension between us was released a while ago since I'm really falling deeper for him.. if only he knows.

And yes, I think I really fell for him.

"Yoora-yah! Is everything ready? Let's go now!" I heard Yoongi oppa said.

"Okay, I'm on my way out now!" I said and grabbed my stuff before heading out of my room and I saw BTS with their swimming attires.

We all proceeded to the lift and it took us to the swimming pool.

We didn't waste any more time and jumped into the pool and swam. It's fortunate for us that we're the only ones in the pool so it made us more comfortable.

We played games in the pool, we talked, laughed and teased each other and we really did have a fun time with each and everyone.

"I'll be going now, I'm tired." Yoongi oppa said.

"Me too." Jin followed.

"Me three. I'll still catch up with my sister." Hoseok said.

"Too bad I need to go now too. My bed misses me." Namjoon said.

It's already 8 PM and I can't blame them if they're already tired.

"Aww okay, good night, oppas!" I said to them.

And with that they went up to their rooms, leaving me with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Yes, the maknae line, plus me, another maknae.

After 30 minutes, Taehyung decided to leave, followed by Jimin since it's getting pretty late and they're tired from the rides a while ago so they left Jungkook and I, still in the pool, under the night sky.

"Aren't you tired yet, Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Not yet, honestly." He said.

"Woah, nice energy storage you got there." I said.

And then, there was silence.

"Jungkook."

"Yoora."

We both spoke at the same time.

"You first." I said.

"No, you first." He said.

"No—" He cut me off.

"Nah. Ladies' first." He said.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine then." I said.

"I just want to ask how you've been. It's been a few days since we both had a decent conversation with each other and let me be honest with you.. it bothers me if we both continue ignoring each other every single day. I know we had a problem, but can't we just fix it instead of us acting like strangers to each other?" I said.

"How can we fix it if you don't even feel the same way towards me? That's the problem, Yoora. I like you. I really do. But it's hard for me to let you go and forget you because.. you've impacted me so much. I don't want to disrespect my hyungs but I also want to respect myself and my heart. You wouldn't understand, but I think I'm already falling for you—no. I already fell for you since before and now, I think I love you.. but I can't." He said.

"Who's holding you back then?" I asked.

"V hyung.. he likes you. A lot. More than I do." He said and looked away from me.

"I just can't feel this way towards you, Yoora." He added.

"Why can't you feel this way towards me if starting from day one, I've already had all the reasons for me to like you?" I said which made him look at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I like you too, Jungkook. I like you a lot. I like you even before we met each other personally. You're my bias in BTS and when I saw you.. I don't know why but my heart started beating crazily and I never experienced that before. Jungkook, you're the only one who made me feel this way. You're the only guy whom I think I fell in love with. I really, really like you, Jungkook—" He suddenly cut me off.

His soft lips suddenly clashed onto mine which made me close my eyes and responded to his sweet and gentle kisses.

There, at that night, we shared a sweet kiss..

With the countless stars and the bright moon as our witnesses.