CHAPTER 15

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Aigoo.. this just made me like you even more."

"Yoora-yah!" Taehyung got my attention.

"Y-yes? Sorry, what was that?" I asked him.

"I'm asking if this dress looks good for my younger sister. She has the same body figure and skin complexion as you do. Do you think she'll like this one?" He asked while raising a grey-colored halter dress.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll like that. It's the trend these days." I said.

"Okay then. Thanks for your opinion. I'll get this one." He said.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I focus after hearing what Taehyung said a while ago? Don't tell me I would be awkward around him just because of that? No thanks.

"Are you okay, Yoora? Is there something bothering you?" He asked me.

Yes, the one you told me earlier kept on bothering me since a while ago that I'm becoming absent-minded. It keeps on replaying in my head.

"I-I'm fine, Taehyungie. Don't worry." I said and smiled at him.

Should I ask him on what he meant by that or not? I shouldn't just assume and make my own conclusions. It's wrong. Maybe he meant that he likes me to be his friend or he sees me as his younger sister, right? That may be.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if there's something wrong, okay?" He said.

I nodded and we both walked towards the cashier and he payed for the dress.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay then, we still have time to watch. We can go home before dinner." He said.

"Do you want to grab some ice cream for the movie?" He added.

"Sure." I said.

And with that, we ordered one Vanilla-flavored ice cream for him and one Cookie Dough-flavored ice cream for me, my most favorite ice cream flavor of all time.

Cookie Dough..

Kookie..

Kook..

Jungkook—CUT IT OUT, MIN YOORA!

"Let's go in now!" Taehyung said and we both went inside the cinema.

We sat on our respective seats and the movie started afterwards.

"This Vanilla ice cream has its own special taste that I haven't tasted in Korea. Here, taste it." Taehyung said while raising his spoon with a generous amount of Vanilla ice cream, and since he offered, I accepted it.

"It tastes good, right?" He said.

"Yeah, it does. Wanna try mine?" I said and offered my spoon.

"Sure!" He said and took it.

"Waaah! Yours tastes nicer!" He said which made me chuckle.

Oh my lord, did we just..

This is an indirect kiss, right?!