CHAPTER 28

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

Fortunately, I have my own bedroom here in the hotel so I know to myself that I'm going to enjoy my alone time for the whole weekend. Gosh, I'm really hyped up. Eomma and Appa got a bedroom for the both of them, of course, and the BTS members occupied three bedrooms beside mine.

We just finished eating our breakfast and afterwards, we went to our rooms to unpack. By the way, Eomma and Appa are going on a date today so I'm left with BTS once again but it's never a big deal since they're fun to be with.. excluding my brother—kidding aside.

*knock knock*

Good thing I just finished unpacking my stuff and I went towards my door and opened it where I saw Yoongi oppa standing.

"Namjoon saw that there's an amusement park nearby and we decided to go there. Do you want to come with us or you'll just rest here?" He said.

"I'll come!" I excitedly said.

"Okay then, just knock on our door if you're ready." He said.

And with that, I closed the door and prepared everything I'll be needing.

When everything's settled, I rushed out of my room and knocked on Yoongi oppa's bedroom door. He immediately opened up and after a few minutes, we hailed a cab and safely arrived at the nearby amusement park. Good thing there's just few people here today since it's lunch time and we're still full after eating a heavy meal for breakfast.

Everyone is arguing on what ride to try first and I'm just cool with anything. I'm honestly not fond of rides, but I'm chill with it. I don't have any fear in heights or whatsoever and I like adventures a lot so there's no problem with that. We decided to start on the thrilling ride first and BTS started playing the rock, paper, scissors game for them to divide themselves into pairs and fortunately OR unfortunately..

I'm paired with Jungkook.

Here are the groups for you to know:

Pair 1: Jimin & Yoongi
Pair 2: Taehyung & Jin
Pair 3: Namjoon & Hoseok
Pair 4: Jungkook & I

I hope I can enjoy our whole visit here with him as my partner.

We lined up and there's a bunch of teenage boys behind us who are excited to get on their seats, which made one of them push my shoulder accidentally. It almost made me fall since the impact was kinda hard.

Jungkook immediately got a good grip on my waist and held me tight.

"Please be more careful!" Jungkook told the guy in English.

I just stared at his eyes. Not knowing what to say.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I hope I can just stare at your eyes for the whole day.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine. Thank you." I said and stood properly.

Why am I always stuttering when I'm with him?!

It's like I can't find the right words to say since my mind is already filled with thoughts about him.

Yes, he's constantly occupying my mind no matter how hard I try not to think of him. He's just someone I can't just forget.

"Yah! What are you guys doing there? Come on and find your seats now!" We heard Jin oppa yelled from their seats and it made us flinch.

We sat behind Taehyung and Jin and the ride started.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook asked me.

"Kinda. But I think I can handle it." I lied.

Sorry, Jungkook. I just needed to lie. Just this day.

"Don't worry, I'm here. You can hold my hand if you're scared. Don't look down and close your eyes if you want to. You can also scream, it's absolutely fine with me. Just.. take care of yourself, okay?" He said and looked away.

How can he say those words meaningfully and just look away after?

"Thanks, Jungkook." I mumbled.

I think he heard it since he's literally sitting right next to me.

Sometimes all we need is a lie for us to be happy. It might be a lie, but who knows, that lie can eventually lead us to the road of happiness we deserve.

I lied to Jungkook, I know.

But can you blame me if I lied just for me to grab this opportunity to hold his hand?