CHAPTER 27

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

Thank the lords that today is finally a Saturday morning and of course, I'm hyped up as fuck since Appa will be coming back home from his vacation with his friends. I'm actually a Daddy's Girl more than you know.

I did my usual morning routine and dressed into some casual attire since we're going to stay in a hotel, which a friend of Appa actually owns, until Sunday evening. Of course, BTS is coming with us there so the more, the merrier.

"Darling! Are you up now?" I heard Eomma knock from my door.

"Yes, Eomma!" I answered back.

"Okay, that feels weird, you're calling me Eomma, maybe you're too happy. Anyways, don't forget to double check your stuff before we go! Be careful not to miss anything!" She said.

"Yes, I will!" I said and chuckled.

I double checked my travelling bag and when everything's settled, I went out of my room and saw Eomma and BTS all prepared in the living room.

"Let's go. Let's eat breakfast together with your Appa." Eomma said.

And with that, we headed out of the house and went inside Eomma's car.

We arrived in the hotel and Eomma parked the car before we went out. Eomma told the receptionist that we're with my Appa and his friend, which made the receptionist gather our stuff and lead the way to the buffet area.

"Mr. Min informed us that you have celebrities with you on your stay here, Ma'am. In behalf of the personnel of this hotel, I would like to guarantee you that everything will be kept privately and you will be secured at all times. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your stay here." The female receptionist told Eomma.

"Thank you very much." Eomma said.

We reached the buffet area and I immediately saw Appa.

"Appa!" I said and happily ran towards Appa to hug him.

"Aww.. our little princess! You miss Appa this much?" Appa said.

"Of course, Appa! I missed you." I said.

"I miss my precious daughter too." He said and smiled at me.

"Oh! My son! Yoongi-yah, come here!" Appa told Yoongi oppa.

He also hugged him tight since they haven't seen each other for ages.

"So here are the good-looking men? You've all gotten manlier than the last time I met you in Seoul. It's nice to meet you again." Appa said to the other members.

They all greeted Appa nicely and bowed to show their respect.

"You can remove your masks, sons. You're all safe here, don't worry." Appa said and they all removed their disguises. Indeed, no one noticed them.

"There you go. You can be comfortable here and do whatever you guys want, okay? My wife told me that you're on your vacation so I decided to invite you to rest here and relax." Appa said.

They all thanked Appa and it made me smile.

I never knew Appa's this close to them.

"Now, dig in! I bet everyone's hungry." Appa said.

And with that, we all went to the different buffet tables and got as many food as we want on our plate. Gosh, no one rejects food, you know.

I'm about to grab the serving spoon for the plain rice, where a hand suddenly touched mine which made me look at the hand's owner.

It's none other than Jung fucking Kook.

Out of all people, why does it have to be him?! It's awkward, you know!

"U-uhm.. s-sorry." I freaking stuttered in front of him and looked away.

"I-it's okay." He stuttered as well and looked away too.

I guess I'm going to eat some pasta first.

I immediately turned my back at him and went to the pastas' section.

I'm happy that my Appa safely returned from his vacation and my brother is also here with us, but I hope my heart can also be happy. Please.