CHAPTER 34

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

It's a fine and warm day today and here I am in the park with Jungkook. We're currently sitting on the swings, just like during our first bonding with each other where we met Louise and helped her.

"It really feels so nice here especially if I'm with the girl I love.. finally I can say that." Jungkook suddenly blurted out while looking at the bright sun.

"Jungkook, how come out of all the girls you've met before back in Korea, why did you chose to like me?" I asked him. I honestly want to know his answer.

"I've known you since before, Yoora. Believe it or not. We were all still trainees back then and I would always see Suga hyung looking at a picture on his phone. It's a picture of you and your mother. I asked him why you're not in Korea and he told me the reason why. Because of that, he started telling me stories about you since he misses you. In front of cameras, it doesn't look like Suga hyung and I are close, but in reality, I look up to his as my older brother since he really gives accurate advices and it made me respect him a lot. That's why I didn't tell him that I'm having a crush on you. I just kept it to myself." He started.

"When our PD-nim told us that we can spend our one month vacation here in the US and Suga hyung told us that we can stay in your house, I was so excited. I was so excited yet nervous at the same time because I can finally meet you personally. I know that I'm too shy in front of girls because it somehow makes me uncomfortable. But since you're Suga hyung's younger sister, I didn't feel that way. I went out of my comfort zone and just tried to be myself in front of you since I want you to look at me as a good friend of yours." He said.

"I tried my best to make you smile, laugh and be comfortable around me, and eventually, that made me fall for you even more that I can't hide my feelings. It wasn't easy especially when I found out that V hyung likes you too. I thought to myself that maybe what I feel for you is just infatuation, but I guess it's not. My feelings grew deeper for you day by day, even though we acted like strangers before, I missed your presence each and every single day. I lied to myself when I told you that I needed space. Well in fact, I needed space for me to confirm my feelings since you really make my heart beat and that.. I felt alive." He added.

"I really do like you, Yoora. And I'm so proud of myself that I did it. I'm just so happy to have you as my girlfriend now." He said and smiled at me.

"Why are you crying?" He worriedly asked and wiped my tears away.

What? I'm crying?!

I held my face and it's wet because of my tears.

Yeah, I'm indeed crying. I didn't even notice that I started crying because of his words. It really striked my heart a lot, which makes me love him even more.

"You really, really touched my heart, Jungkook. I didn't even know I'm already crying right now. You're such a sweet guy, Jungkookie, and I'm really happy to have you as my boyfriend as well." I told him.

His eyes wrinkled, which means he's smiling.

Oh gosh, this cute little bunny.

I pulled his mask down and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for making my heart beat, Jungkookie." I said.

"I should thank you for letting me have more reasons to be alive, baby." He said and grabbed my waist and pulled me for a kiss.

Our lips danced to its rhythm that we both only know.

I love this guy so much. That's all I know and I wouldn't ask for more.