CHAPTER 22

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Thanks for the food, Yoongi oppa." I said.

I just finished eating breakfast with Yoongi oppa inside my bedroom. Jin oppa is such a great cook, maybe a guy version of Eomma.

"I'll go to school today, oppa." I said.

"No, you're not. You're not well. Just rest for the whole day." He said.

"I can't miss some lectures today. We have a presentation coming up next week, I need to plan it out with my groupmates for it to go well and I have an assignment in Art class that I need to pass." I said.

"You're too concerned about that but you aren't even concerned about yourself. Please, just this time.. do this for yourself. You can't even stand up properly without someone helping you get up." He said.

"But—" He cut me off.

"No buts, Yoora. Please, just this once. I can't bear seeing you in this condition. If only I can get the pain for you, I wouldn't even hesitate." He said.

Guess I need to inform Megan and Tiffany that I won't be able to go to school today. They can make notes for me and update me with the happenings in class. I'll also inform my groupmates and I would just ask them later about their progress, and I'll just send my assignment to my Art teacher via email since Yoongi oppa doesn't want me to go to school at all. Jungkook actually finished drawing in less than 10 minutes and I'm shookt af since it looks so damn nice that I just want to frame it and hang on the wall of my room.

"Alright, oppa. Thank you." I said.

The day went well and Yoongi oppa never left my side. He helped me go down the stairs and we watched movies in the living room for me to divert my attention. He gave all my cravings such as popcorn, chocolates, ice cream and chips and he never failed on being the best brother I could ever wish for.

*ding dong*

It's already 4:00 PM and we're currently in the living room watching their Bon Voyage Season 2 in Hawaii since I suggested that, but they just became loud since everyone's telling stories about their trip instead of us just watching each episode.

"Who could that be?" Yoongi oppa said.

"Maybe just the mailman." I said.

"I'll go out and check." He said and went out of the main door.

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" I heard someone shouted from the outside.

I quickly turned the TV off which made the other members confused.

It's a girl's voice.. I can't be wrong.

It's Megan's.

The door opened and there I witnessed how Megan and Tiffany screamed.

"KYAAAAAH! BTS!" They both screamed and hugged each other.

"OMG AM I DREAMING?! IT'S BTS!" Megan squealed.

"I THINK I'M GONNA DIE NOW! IS THIS HEAVEN?!" Tiffany sqealed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the both of them which made them stop.

I bet some members can understand us since they studied English ever since they debuted, so I hope I don't need to translate everything for them.

"Hailey, you've got some explanation to do." They both said.

"I know, I know. Sit down and compose yourselves." I said.

"Why are they here?" Tiffany asked.

And at that moment, I told them my story. That BTS' Suga is my older brother, it's the first time we both met each other after several years, they're here in the US for their one month vacation before they prepare for their comeback in Korea, they have no BigHit staff around and it is kept highly confidential since it's their personal rest and I also told them the reason why I've been keeping this biggest secret of mine since I lived my life in the US.

"Woah.. we have such a cool best friend."

"But please, if I kept this as a secret for long, will you respect my decision if you're going to keep it as a secret as well? It's for BTS' sake, not only mine." I said.

"Of course. You know you can always trust us. What are our almost eight years of friendship for, right?" Tiffany said which made me smile.

And with that, they gave me their notes from class a while ago and also ate dinner with us since I invited them. Unfortunately, we have school tomorrow and they need to go home since it's already 7 PM.

It feels nice not to hide something that important to them. I can now breathe.

Yes, I'm truly BTS' Suga's younger sister.