CHAPTER 31

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Come on! Hurry up, Yoora! The musical starts at 6:00 PM! It's already 4:30! Ppalli ppalli~" Taehyung said while knocking on my bedroom's door.

"I'm on my way!" I said and went out of my room.

Taehyung and I are going to watch a musical tonight since he bought tickets for free and of course, I agreed to go with him since everyone's busy today. Jungkook and Appa went out to have a day for themselves since Appa wants to get to know Jungkook much better, Yoongi oppa's with Eomma since Eomma wants to have a day with him, while Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok went to explore some places around since they only have three weeks left for their vacation here.

And yes, Jungkook knows I'm going out with Taehyung tonight. But no worries, he already knows the story about Taehyung and I since I already told him everything with every single detail before when we were still in the hotel and he's chill with it since he told me that he trusts me and Taehyung as well.

Taehyung and I hailed a cab and we arrived in the venue safely.

We got in our seats and patiently waited for the musical to start.

"That was amazing, Taehyungie! The last part brought me to tears!" I said.

"Me too! It was so emotional!" He said.

"Thanks for watching that musical with me, Yoora." He added.

"Of course! No problem." I said and smiled at him.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm starving." He added and caressed his stomach.

"Hi starving, I'm hungry." I said.

"You're not you when you're hungry." He said.

"Grab a Snickers." I said and we both laughed.

"Indeed, we're both hungry." He said.

We arrived in a restaurant and ordered food right away.

"So how are you and Jungkook? I can see you're both getting along with each other now. Even closer than before. Did he admit his feelings to you already?" He said.

"You knew about that?" I asked him.

"Yup, I do. He talked to me before about this. He told me that he likes you and I told him that I like you too. Well, that was before, okay. Don't get me wrong, Yoora. I fully support your relationship with Jungkook." He said and chuckled.

"We don't even have an official relationship yet." I said.

"But I know that you're almost there, trust me." He said.

"Jungkook really likes you. And it's actually the first time he got himself close to a girl which made everyone of us surprised especially when you both went to the park together before. Jungkook never had the guts to do that and we were all jungshookt, if that's the right term to use. He must really fell for you." He added.

It made me smile. Oh gosh, my hearteu. I'm madly in love with Jungkook, yes.

"I just want you to know that I'll always be here to support you and your decisions, Yoora. I know that Jungkook can make you happy and you both deserve each other. I can sense that you feel the same way with him even before and I was correct. I chose the right path to take. I had a right decision to let you go and be with the one who truly makes you happy, and I'm honestly proud of myself for doing that. And of course, I'm proud of you for being true to yourself as well." He said.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung. You're such a good person." I said which made him flash his boxy smile, how I missed this precious smile of his.

"You're always welcome, Yoora. Jungkook will always be the maknae even though you're together with him. You're just another maknae for us." He said.

"I know, I know." I said and chuckled as well.

Good thing I cleared everything out with Taehyung now.

Down to the other members of BTS then. Fighting!