Resolve

Frewby tossed more daggers towards Chris. Despite catching a few, he still violently shook. It had been nearly a week since Frewby offered to help Chris. Every once in a while, Keme or Konno would come and toss daggers so Frewby could take a break. Konno did it to help Chris, Keme did it to toss daggers at Chris.

They sat against tree's to rest. "Your making good progress man." Frewby said, breathing heavily. "Not fast enough." Chris replied, staring straight ahead. "Let's return to Vallenfall." Frewby said, pulling out a porting crystal. Chris shook his head and stood up. He walked over to Frewby and they ported to the tavern.

They ported in and stretched. "It's been a while Kazy." A familiar voice called out, causing Chris to freeze. "IZUKU!" Frewby said with anger in his voice. Konno looked up and towards the multi colored haired man. Izuku drank from his cup and stood up. He smiled and walked towards Chris. Frewby stood in his way.

"Your not getting closer you con man.' Frewby said with certainty in his voice. Spade grabbed Lucy and took her upstairs, with Ruriko and Irene following. Izuku smiled, staring at Frewby. "And what can you do?" Izuku asked, smiling.

Grabbing her blade, Konno launched at Izuku. Seeing her coming, he quickly dodged her attack, tossing her towards Frewby. Frewby caught Konno, placing her down and attacking. He fired multiple flames towards Izuku, who simply dodged the attacks.

Dodging flames and darkness attacks, Izuku quickly gained the upper hand. Slamming Konno down, he fired her dark attack towards Frewby. He barely dodged but his own shadow suddenly grabbed him. Frewby fired at the shadows, hoping the light would cause the shadow to vanish. The shadow picked him up and slammed him into Konno.

"I thought you were stronger Frewby." Konno said, trying to get Frewby off her. "He is trained well, sorry." Frewby said, standing. "But he is dead IRL so we can finish him here." Hearing Frewby's reminder, Izuku went insane, slicing at Frewby and Konno. Chris attempted to intercept Izuku but froze when Izuku tossed a dagger at him, the week he spent in the cave coming back into his memories.

"Chris." Frewby called out, able to dodge Izuku. He noticed that Izuku was getting sloppy. "C'mon man, snap out of it. Your stronger then this!" Konno sliced Izuku, sending him into a rage. He grabbed her by the head and slammed her into the ground. Frewby slashed Izuku in the back, causing Izuku to turn around in anger.

Frewby slashed at Izuku again but he countered. Izuku dodged the attack and elbowed Frewby hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and blowing him into the wall. "Your... Stronger then this dead rat..." Konno said, trying to sit up. Izuku placed his foot on her and held her in place. "I AM A GOD YOU INSECT! NOW DIE"

Izuku brought his blade down. It was knocked off course by Chris, who placed his own sword into Izuku's chest. Izuku backed away, screaming in pain. "I... Shouldn't.... Feel... Pain.... I am a GOD!" Izuku said, growing more and more angry. Noticing his life nearly depleted, he grabbed a porting crystal. "I'll kill you, over and over Chris, until the end of time." Izuku said, staring hard at Chris, who shook his own head.

"Your wrong Percival. Next time we meet, I'll end your life." Chris said as Izuku ported away.