Kazuya vs Frewby

Chris backed away after crossing swords with Frewby. They both smiled, thinking the same thing. "We seem to be at a stalemate." Frewby exclaimed. "It was one fucking hit." Chris replied, running to attack again.

Chris and Frewby clashed swords time and time again. Eventually, Chris backed away. He switched to a dagger and held it, ready to attack. Frewby laughed. "Really? A papee bomb dagger?"

Chris smiled and threw the dagger. Knowing it would explode on impact, Frewby jumped to the side. When it didn't explode, Frewby was thrown off enough for Chris to connect a punch.

Taking advantage, Chris swung back and forth. Frewby dodged most by realized that Chris was faster and tried to back away. Chris followed, going around Frewby everytime he backed away. Annoyed, Frewby set the area around him on fire, forcing Chris back.

"Your trained?" Frewby asked in between breaths. "Training in Tae Kwon Do." Chris replied, taking a stance. "And the dagger?" Frewby asked. "All's fair in love and war." Chris replied, smiling. "I don't think that's right Kazy."

Chris attacked again, throwing more daggers. Frewby dodged a few, not noticing the ones Chris threw at the ground. Before he could react, the paper bomb daggers exploded, throwing Frewby through the air. He was met by a few kicks from Chris, who knocked him to the ground.

Chris backed up, smiling. "You've been holding back Kazy." Frewby said, cracking his neck. "Never let enemies know your true strength." Chris replied. "Didn't know we were enemies Chris." Frewby said, realizing he used Kaz's real name.

Izuku sat in a tree, out of sight from Chris and Frewby. He smiled as he thought of his next move. "Time to begin. This should be easy." Izuku said to himself. He stood up and ported away.

Crossing blades again, Frewby adapted his strategy to think like Chris instead of guessing his next move. Almost immediately, Frewby gained the upper hand, knocking away Paper Bomb Daggers before Chris had time to charge them. He dodged a slash from Chris, spinning around him before kicking his back.

Backing away, Chris charges his sword with his mana. Frewby, noticing, copied the tactic. They ran to each other and crossed blades. Frewby usee his sword to hold himself up. "Sorry Chris." Frewby said, looking back. "But fire is alive."

Frewby snapped his fingers, setting Chris ablaze before passing out.