Lucy the Hooman(Countdown)

Chris ported back into the tavern as a little girl cried by a mirror. She turned around and ran to Chris. "Kaaaaaaaaaazuyaaaaaa!!!! I'm a hooman now!" The girl ran to Chris, crying. "Is... Lucy?" Chris asked, looking at Nut, who shook his head.

"What happened?" Chris asked. "How am I supposed to know?" Nut replied. "Go ask Zara." "Fuck you Nut." Chris said in annoyance. "SWEAR! °^°" Lucy responded, making Chris jump. "Sorry Lucy..." "It's ok Kazuya." Chris breathed in and relaxed.

"Note to self, Kaz still crumples when Lucy gets upset." Nut smiled at himself. Chris wanted to curse at Nut but didn't want to upset Lucy again. Spade and Frewby ported in, ready for combat.

"Spaaaaade" Lucy let go of Chris and ran to Spade. "Lucy?! Your a hooman?!" Spade remarked, picking her up. "But how?!" Frewby looked at Lucy before looking at Nut and Chris, both shrugged.

"Maybe Kaz's stupidity turned her human." Nut said in sarcastic fashion.

"FUCK YOU NUT"

"SWEAR °^°"

A bell suddenly tolled throughout the floor. Spade put Lucy down. "Stay here Lucy." Spade said in a worried voice. She sat on the couch in the fetal position, scared. Everyone but Lucy ran out of the tavern.

"You don't see that everyday." Nut said, being the last to walk out of the tavern. The invisible wall began to shatter and fall into the ocean, making giant waves. A roar is heard, shaking the entire island.

A pair of red eyes glow, facing the island. A pair of eyes, set on destruction.