An angry knight

Penndragon looked at Izuku, anger in his eyes. "What did you do to Chris?!" "Killed him. I finally got the revenge I've been waiting for!" Izuku said before laughing like a mad man. Penndragon pulled out his sword, ready to attack, but Izuku backed away. "Relax O- Ye old freak. Now isn't the time for our confrontation." "What do you mean?" Penndragon asked, glaring at Izuku.

Izuku smiled before logging out. "Come back here!" Penndragon screamed, swinging his blade at nothing. "Penndragon! Calm down!" Frewby said, cautiously grabbing Penndragon's shoulder. "I have to go." Penndragon growled before logging out.

Arthur brushed his dirty blonde hair to the side before noticing that his phone was going off. He smiled and answered. "Octavious. How are you, little brother?" "Arthur. I need your help." "Anything for family."

A group of men arrived at a home in Del Rio, Texas. They broke into Chris Styles' room, moving the Nervegear so it wouldn't fall off and put Chris immediatly in a medical chamber, checking for damage on the outside. They took Chris to the nearby airport and flew off to Japan.

Octavious stood outside Chris' hospital room. He stood reading Last Hope Hospitals creed. "Your friend is... Alive?" Arthur walked towards Octavious. This had been the first time they stood by each other in 3 years. Octavious noticed the similarities between them. "Doctor said Chris may never leave here again. Our mercenaries said the Nervegear was fried, but they couldn't wake him up. Turns out he was locked in the nervegear." "What will the doctors do with the Nervegear on?" "For now, nothing."

"I don't understand. Why or how did he do this?!" " Couldn't tell you. Nice to see you little brother. Hope to see you more often." Octavious nods as Arthur walks off, smiling.