A change in character

Chris logged back in after waking up and eating. He looked over to where the crack in the sky was with the timer. "3 hours...." Chris said to himself. A message suddenly appeared in front of him.

Attention players!

The boss of floor 10, Neptune will be released in 2 hours and 55 minutes! Your mission is to stop him from reaching the island city. He is a big monster and does major damage. HOWEVER, he is slow and easy to dodge. Good luck!

Chris looked on at the message before sighing and heading into the tavern. "Hello Hooman." Lucy greeting, stretching. "Did you bring me fishies?" Chris smiled. "I did Lucy, freshly cooked." Chris responded. He opened his menu and pulled out the cooked fish, placing the plate in front of Lucy.

"Thank you Hooman! ^.^" Lucy happily said, eating the fish up. "Sup Nut?" Chris asked, waving to Nut. "Oh. You finally noticed me, Did you?" Nut replied sarcastically. "Sorry, Sorry. Can I get a drink." Chris asked, sitting at the bar. "To answer your first quesion, the sky. To answer your second-" Nut replied, passing a drink to Chris.

Chris stared at the drink for a few seconds. "This isn't gonna... Yknow..." Chris stared at Nut, who shrugged. "I do nothing to your drinks, I don't know why you change color when I make you something. Chris replied with a 'mhmm' before drinking.

Almost immediatly, Chris turned blue. He looked at his skin before staring at Nut angrily. Nut shrugged, holding in laughter. "Hoomans are wierd." Lucy laughed, laying on the couch. "My couch -.-"

"I'm off to train with the Ghusts." Chris stated. He stood up and ported to floor 2. Nut walked into the kitchen to clean the dishes Frewby left in the sink, enjoying the silence. He walked back out and nearly dropped all of the clean dishes.

A little girl yawned and sat up. "Hello Hooman named Nutpelt." The girl happily said. "Lucy?... That was... A short na.... Lucy?" Nut said, confused. "Hmm?" Lucy replied. "Look down, please." Nut nicely demanded. Lucy looked at Nut confused before looking down.

Lucy began to panic and ran to a mirror, before realizing she could run. A small girl with long orange hair and a dress stood where Lucy would be standing.

"I'm a Hooman! °^°"