Snap(Massacre)

Penndragon stared hard at Izuku. "Who are you?" Penndragon asked, with evil intent in his voice. "You don't rememeber me? That hurts cousin!" Izuku said mockingly.

Izuku opened his menu and chose "Copy IRL body." His body became that of a slightly smaller but just as buff looking Penndragon. His buzzcut Blonde Hair and Red Eyes staring hard but mockingly as Penndragon.

"Gawain. Then... That means...." "Sakata is Percival." Izuku replied, slightly laughing. "Why?! Why would you do this to Chris?!"

Izuku opens his menu and pulls up a video. "This will explain everything you need to know. I'm not pretending like I feel guilty or anything but...." Izuku said, shaking his head opening the video.

Arthur and Gawain sat in a room together, Arthur clearly unaware of the camera. "Your good at spotting weak people. Spot the weakest one of Octavious' freinds and break him or her enough for Octavious to come back to the family to hunt you." Arthur said. Arthur cracked his neck before continuing. "I promise, grandfather will be grateful. Maybe enough to let you return to the compound." Arthur said, sounding confident.

Penndragon watched the video, becoming more and more angry until it finished. "You killed part of Chris' brain so I would join the family again?!" Penndragon screamed, his blood boiling. "Chris is fine you dolt!" Said Izuku. "We didn't fry his brain! We broke the Nervegear." Izuku began laughing in between sentences. "The whole family was in on it! The pills had a drug that forced Chris to lose consciousness every hour. Well... I have to go. See ya at the compound." With that, Izuku logged out.

"Octavious....." Griffin looked at Penndragon, worried. Penndragon breathed in Before responding. "Log out, and pack your things. I have something to do." "Y.... Yeah..." Griffin logged out while Penndragon messaged someone before logging out.

"Chris...." A womens voice echoed in Chris head as he slept. "My son. I love you..." Memories suddenly flooded of an angry man, staring at a young chris. "YOUR NOT MY SON! YOUR A BASTARD!!!"

Chris suddenly jumped awake and noticed Alexander. "Morning Chris. It's time to go." "I can't leave Alex. I have...." "I'll explain along the way, lets go." Alexander replied, interrupting Chris.

Octavious arrived at the Penndragon Compound and was waved in immediately.

Sakura Yuri sat in her room, adding code to her game, Spirit Heart. "There. The story is done. Everyone will love the story.. I kinda feel bad it's starting that late though. Sorry." She considered logging into the game as Zara but decided to head to the corner store for food instead.

Irene sat in her corner, petting Lucy as usual. She waited for Frewby to log in.

Blood splattered all over the walls as many other members of the Penndragon family layed dead. Octavious slaughtered every single one that stood in his way, age and gender meaning nothing to him. He kicked open the door to his grandpa's room. "Octavious." The eldest Penndragon looked up at Octavious. "You've killed EVERYONE in our clan." Octavious shook his head. "No. Arthur, Gawain, Percival, and myself will live. But they wont be alive for long. I'll carry the sins of the Penndragon family until I die."

"Your the only sin in our family." Octavious' grandfather looked down as Octavious pulled the trigger, ending his grandfathers life.

Chris and Alexander stood in front of a one story house. Alexander handed Chris a letter before driving off. Chris opened it and saw a key, a credit card, and a letter. He went into the beautiful house, locking the door before sitting and reading.

Chris. Christopher. It's Octavious. I didn't have time to explain everything to Alexander so I'll explain when I return. I'm leaving you with my families half of the Penndragon family wealth. Enjoy, and build a good life. See you soon man.

-Octavious Penndragon.

Chris read the letter before throwing it away and looking around the house. He noticed the Atmusphere and decided it was time to log in and see everyone again, hoping Zara was on.

Gawain sat in a chair, watching the massacre, over and over again. "Hey Gawain." Percival Penndragon walked into the room, he went quiet and watched the massacre, smiling. "What now brother?" Gawain Penndragon stood up amd stretched before looking at his brother and replying. "With Octavious hunting us but miles from finding us, I want to go see our playtoys. I want to see if Chris is on."

"Let's go into Spirit Heart."