Rematch part 1/2

Frewby and Chris trained again, looking for a way to surpass the other. "So you can fight without cheating?" Frewby joked. "Funny, dick." Chris responded before smiling. "Back to the tavern? Maybe we can fight Neptune now."

Frewby and Chris ported into the tavern. Keme and Nut were already there, getting ready. "Oh hey." Chris said, pulling out daggers. "Everyone take 2 paper bomb daggers. That way, we can blind him alot." "Aren't they already charging?" Keme asked. "They charge in battle, or if you chose. I'm not charging any of them."

Everyone took a few daggers from Chris before they all went outside. They noticed how much closer to the town Neptune was. Frewby stretched and cracked a few knuckles. "Let's go." He said, ready to go face to face with Neptune again. "Oh so NOW your leader?" Chris replied before jumping into the water, landing on solid rock instead.

Holo decided that it was time to sober up. The conversations with Kaz made her realize how wrong it was to try to drink online instead of facing her problems. "Dammit." Holo sighed, annoyed. "That dicks words actually got to me."

A bell rang and a masked figure walked into the blacksmith shop. "C.... Can I help you?" Holo said, trying not to sound scared. "Oh but you can!" A man came from behind the masked figure.

"The names Izuku. And I want you to die for me babe." The man said, backing away before turning on the in-game video camera. Holo grabbed her sword but was suddenly frozen. "W... What?...." She turned her head to see the masked man holding out his hand. "My friend has a nice little power. See, he works in the place that makes the Atmusphere. He knows how to kill with it." Izuku said, chuckling.

"Fuicrel... Kill her." Izuku said, pressing record. The man crushed his hand. Holo lost the ability to breathe, the world around her suddenly became data. She began to cry.

"K... Kaz.... Frewby... I..... Irene.... I'm sorry..." Her life hitting zero, Holo shattered.