Mysterious Spirit

Frewby ported back to the tavern, aggrivated. He woke up a few days ago to a message from Penndragon. "Percival is dead IRL but he uploaded his memories into the game. We can finish him off here." Frewby said to Chris shorty after his return. "Also..."

Chris prepared himself as Frewby threw him into the wall again. "Don't you pull that crap again Kaz! You had Konno and myself worried!" Frewby and Chris agreed to search the floors for Izuku. Having heard what he did, Konno ported to train for the fight.

Frewby walked into the tavern and saw Lucy and Spade fighting. He noticed Chris and Nut, walking over to them. "What's going on with them?" He asked to no one in particular, grabbing a cup of tea. "Lucy won't use a fork." Chris replied. "She thinks it's more dangerous then a knife." "It IS!" Lucy screamed. "The knife has one pointy end but the fork has 3!" Spade sighed as nut laughed in silence. Ruriko and Irene sat next to Lucy. "I agree Lucy." Ruriko said. "Forks are dangerous." "See?!" Lucy replied, waving her hands in the air.

"Any luck?" Frewby asked Chris. "Nah." Chris replied, drinking his ale. "Floors are big, it's easy to run if you keep moving. Can't explore everywhere." "Can you pick up daggers again?" Frewby asked. The question caused Chris to shake and his eyes to bulge. He began to hyperventilate in fear. "Kaz. Relax, breathe man." Frewby said calmly, placing his hand on Chris' shoulder.

Chris breathed in heavy breaths. He relax and ported to hunt for Izuku. He ported to floor 12 and began looking around when a masked spirit caught his attention. "Hey! You! Have You seen a multi colored hair man around here?" Chris asked the spirit. He noticed the spirit was an NPC.

It turned it's attention to Christ is and scoffed. "You dare speak to me this way? Do you know who I am?" The NPC responed. Chris noticed the NPC's mask looked similar to the jaws of a dragon and his redish orange hair seemed like a flame. His suit was black in appearance but Chris noticed the firey style designs on the clothes. "Who are you?" Chris asked, remembering that this was a game.

"I am Trayodasha of the Seven Kings, the rulers of the spirit realm."