Link.... START

Chris layed in his bed. He rarely left his room anymore. There was so much to fear. He looked over to his NerveGear and remembered the events of Sword Art Online. A knock on his door broke his concentration.

"Chris?" His aunt called his name from the other side of the door. "Chris, its been nearly 3 years. I know what happened sca-" "Go away please. I don't want to ever leave this house.... They might find me." "Chris. They are in Japan. Your brother tried to do a good thing. You can't blame him for things going the way they did." "I can and I do. Now GO AWAY!"

He could hear his aunts footsteps from his silent room. He turned on his light and brushed his hair out of his face. It was more black then red because of the fading hair dye. His eyes pure white. He noticed he had become a little chubby, not surprising since he rarely left his room, except to use the bathroom or go eat. He jumped online and opened up Stream.

He was a gamer, dispite what had happened and looked to see what new games were out there. One finally caught his attention. "Spirit Heart?" He couldn't help but be interested in the name. "Enter the realm of Spirit Heart and enjoy a fun MMORPG with other spirits. Take control of the elements with no fear in your heart. This sounds like it could be fu..."

He noticed that it was for the NerveGear and Atmusphere only. Nerves tooks over. "No." He muttered to himself. "I have to get over it. I'm in America. I wont die in this one....." Chris downloaded Spirit Heart and put on his NerveGear. He swollowed whatever was left of his drink before lying on his bed. "Link.... Start....."