Vallenfall

"Welcome to the online experience of Spirit Heart" a bodiless voice called out to Chris. The area he was in was dark, minus a small sceeen. "Please enter name?" Chris had almost forgotten about this part. Character development.

Chris walked around the city. He was surpised to notice that the NPC's acted as players. It seemed like a cool feature to have. He arrived at a shop to look as his character. Short green hair, green eyes, and a school uniform. Pretty casual from his typical appearance. Chris had always considered dying his hair green but liked the red shade in his hair better. He was admiring the beautiful city before being knocked to the ground.

"Son of a BITCH!" Chris exclaimed before standing up. He brushed his hair before noticing the person in front of him. "ごめんなさい!私はあなたに会いませんでしたか?あなたの選手は大丈夫ですか ? " Chris looked at the boy confused before realizing it was Japanese. He remembered that he didnt keep up with the teaching after leaving SAO so he tried to remember some. "Sorry. Didnt catch that." Chris said, noticing the blonde hair and black eyes of the person who slammed into him. "I said I'm sorry. I didn't notice you in front of me until the last minute."

The boy reached out to Chris but pulled it back once he realized Chris wouldn'tnt accept it. "You must be new." The boy bowed. Chris noticed the boy was slightly taller then himself. "My name is Penndragon." "Penndragon?" "Yes. I was going to meet up with some friends if you wished to join us." "No thanks. Friends aren't my style."

Penndragon laughed. "Then why join an MMORPG if you don't want friends?" "I felt like moving on from SAO, ok? Is that wrong PENNY?!" Chris exclaimed in the rudest way possible. He decided he wanted to be a loner in Spirit Heart but Penndragon wouldn't accept that. "I see! You're a survivor as well!"

Chris was surprised to hear that others were casually online after sao. "You survived it?" Chris asked, confused. "I did. My family.... My bloodline is too strong to let what happened in SAO to stop me. Come." Penndragon grabbed Chris' hand. "Let us go meet my friends! Thou can join our guild! Vallenfall!"

Penndragon rushed Chris over to a group of people. "Vallenfall! Meet Kazuya Larit!" "Penn. Im sorry but we never agreed to that name." The one speaking was a cute girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. "Fiddlesticks."

The girl laughed before turning her attention to chris. "Hi. My name is Zara. These are our friends." She points to the group in general. A redheaded boy with glasses approached Chris first. "Yo. Names Frewby." Chris noticed that Frewby was also taller then Chris' own avatar. He also dressed is brighter colors, in what seemed to be a uniform. One by one, Frewby sounded off the friends. He pointed at the smaller girl first. "That's Griffin." "Hi Kazuya! ^.^ I'm griffin! Nice to meet you!" She was to perky for Chris' liking but bowed his head anyways. Frewby then pointed to the Blue haired, blue eyed girl. "That's the Bae, Keme." "We've gone over this Frewby. I'm. A. Lesbian." "Fine, Fine." Frewby then pointed to the other man. Chris thought he resembled Izaya from Durarara. "That's nutpelt-" Frewby placed his hands around his mouth. "-He is german. Talk about exotic!" "Not as exotic as your brain my friend." Nutpelt walked closer to Chris. Does everyone but me have matching eyes amd hair. You guys are weird." Zara laughed at that statement. Chris had a feeling that Nutpelt was similar but less rude then himself.

"The game mistranslated my name but I didn't feel like changing it. Call me Nut." "What was originally?" "Nut something. I can't remember. I stopped the moment I saw the name change. "Penn, my brother! I- WE found something out!" Frewby exclaimed, causing Chris to slightly jump back. "Turns out Zara here made Spirit Heart." "Interesting, she can help us beat the game faster."

Zara sighed before responding. "Like I told them. In game, im just another player. Sorry, no admin privileges." "Just as well, it wouldn't be- Kazuya? Where are you going?" Chris walked off, he didn't want friends or allies. He wanted to be alone. "I don't belong with your group." Penndragon reached out and grabbed Chris' arm. "I don't see why-" "BECAUSE I'M A MURDERER! WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH A MEMBER OF LAUGHING COFFIN!"

Chris forced himself away and continued to walk, leaving everyone shocked. He turned around to see faces of disappointment on everyone, except for Keme who looked angry enough to attack Chris. Chris turned back around to notice a Pink and Blue haired man staring at him. As Chris passed him, he noticed that the boys attention was solely on Chris and was afraid that the boy heard him.

"We should go get him." Penndragon stated, breaking the silence. "You heard the bastard. He is a member of Laughing Coffin -.-" Keme said, walking the opposite of Chris. Frewby scratched his head. "I agree with Penn. Kazuya seemed like it was something he regretted." "Kaz was sad. I don't think he really was, maybe he said that for another reason?... Maybe?" That's a good point Griffin! Let's go Frewby!" Frewby looked at Penndragon, pointing to himself. "Me? Why me?" "You were there with me in SAO. I trust you more then anyone else here!" "Wow. Thanks Penn -.-" Penndragon laughed nervously. "Sorry everyone." "Please go get him. I don't want anyone to feel alone in my game. We can wait for you." "Very well miss Zara! Onward Frewby, to KAZUYA!" Penndragon said excitingly before walking off. Frewby sighed before following.

Spirit Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें